Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shakes

1. N

Weight gainer shakes for skinny guy

Hey i’m 22 years old. Last year of college, on the 5 year plan 🙂 Trying my hardest to gain some weight My frat house we do a lot of drinking, but it seems to not get stored as mass. I pee it right out. I’m looking to try a weight gainer to put on some bulk. We train in the frat house almost...
  2. K

not losing weight on clen

I have been using clen for 10 days and each day I have increased my dose I started at 10mcg and upped it by 10mcg each day. I am now up to 90mcg and still not seeing any differences I’m 5’1’’ 133 pounds I am down maybe 1 or 2 pounds at the most. But the sides are awful on this I am...
  3. M

Intermittent fasting tips

can you give me some tips on how to intermittent fast. A buddy of mine did it and he says that his entire health and physique change quite a bit from doing it. My issue is I get hungry all the time. I wake up in the morning hungry and I have to eat every 2 hours or I get the shakes. What's the...
  4. M

sarms near a workout

what is the best way to use sarms when it comes to your workouts I was having a discussion with friends at the gym while we were sipping on smoothies and shakes. One guy said you shouldn’t use them before your workout cause they won’t be effective. The other said he takes his after no problem...
  5. R

How long to wait between shake and meal

hello everyone, I have a question about optimizing my shakes and my meals. After I work out how long should I wait before I take my post-workout shake, and then from there how long do I wait till my next meal. I've tried doing 1 hour and 2 hour gaps and haven't really figured out any difference...
  6. A

Shakes shakes shakes

Whats your favorite Shake recipe. Ill start it off. 2 spoons cookies and cream protien, 3 egg whites, skim milk, flaxseed oil, banana, Weet Bix (oats)
  7. Hellawulf

What should I take?

I'm a noob, I'm 18 and I have been working out for about 5 years now, but recently I have discovered that I don't know anything about getting the body I want (not nearly as much as I though I knew). Anyways, I'm a student, I'm on a tight budget, hoping to stay under $80 a month. Any ideas on...
  8. letsrun4it

Does T3 affect Clen side effects?

Hi guys, Taking AG guys T3 and Clen and I'm just starting out with both but I'm not getting the shakes from the Clen that I normally get. I'm already up to 0.7ML and previously 0.2 and I couldn't hold a spoon steady. Yes I'm shaking the bottle... Any insight would be awesome.
Top Bottom