Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketogenic diet

1. D

Keto foods to eat

What are the correct food I'm supposed to be eating if I follow a ketogenic diet? I know I'm supposed to stay away from Breads and other high carb foods. I picked up some blueberry muffins that said keto friendly. they taste kind of weird but is this actual keto buy stuff like this
  2. miranota23

Ketogenic Diet 2018

Is there anyone who would like to reopen thread about Keto diet and all pros and cons of it? :D I started keto because I had friends who had totally transformed on the diet. But I didn’t understand how to do it… So I joined a keto programby a coach named Alexia Bjarkan in Dubai. She explained...
  3. H

Helping wife with CKD - any and all assistance appreciated...

I am helping my wife, who is 2 months post the birth of our second (and final) child, lose weight and improve her fitness level. We have had success in the past with a cyclical ketogenic diet, which is why I designed the attached nutrition plan and supplementation regimen. I took sever...
  4. H

Helping wife with CKD - 2 months post-birth of second child...

I am helping my wife, who is 2 months post the birth of our second (and for us final) child, get back int shape. She is very determined and, working together, we achieved good weight loss in the past. I am a long-time reader of posts here and have done a large amount of online research. I...
  5. M

Need help with Keto

Erm, this being my first post proves that I really like to get to the point of me being here - getting help with the Ketogenic Diet. I am on the day 5 of my diet and I train 5 days a week (3 days work outs+2 days cardio). Here is what is happening - The first day I lost almost 1 kg, the...
Top Bottom