Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

b12

1. N

Best vitamins to use with b12

I'm doing B12 injections and I'm also looking to add some vitamins as well now the injections that I got from my doctor I only have a few left so that will last me a couple more weeks than I have to order more. do you know of a good source that sells B12 injectables? also what oral supplements...
  2. M

Female B12 injections

I have suffered from Crohn's my whole life and I've always been deficient in B12 when I was a kid I would have to go to the hospital once a year for emergency procedures it got so bad. My doctor has always wanted me to take B12 but they are super expensive to go in to get them. Is there a...
  3. B

NYOOBI in need of HELP

Whats up guys. Well I went out and purchased a few items and would like to know how this works.. So I purchased Andro Lean Pro-Plex (Equi-Bold) by An Anabolic Nutrition And I plan on taking B12 injections as well. I'm looking to cut bf as an endurance athlete is this a good idea or am I...
  4. I

B12 from Mexico

I'm heading down to Mexico this week and wanted to know if I needed a prescription to bring back injectable B12 into the US. I've heard both yes and no. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Top Bottom