Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vegetables

1. W

A green Shake daily

do you think if I wake up in the morning and drink a green shake that it will give me benefits? I just don’t have the time during the day to eat enough fruits and vegetables. I know you’re supposed to get like four or five servings of vegetables a day which I think is ridiculous it would be so...
  2. M

Food prepping choices

I want to food prep but do it the right way I did a barbecue and we cooked chicken, steak, and beef, also we did some vegetables after a couple days being in the fridge the food spoiled. especially the chicken it smells bad and I don't want to risk eating it what are your strategies for food...
  3. G

Vegetables that you eat

Be honest what vegetables do you guys like to eat for me I prefer salads so i eat a lot of green lettuce and Romaine I find broccoli too much of a pain because you have to cook it I like to eat vegetables on a raw. What are some other vegetables that you guys like to eat and how do you...
  4. D

Cleansing or fasting for 3 or 4 days

has anyone on here ever done a fast or cleanse for 3 or 4 days. I'm debating if I should do a straight fast or if I should do more of a juicing cleanse for three or four days. Maybe drink a juice in the morning and for lunch and then a light dinner of something like fish and vegetables. Which...
  5. 8

Mixing my supps in a blender?

Have anyone on here trying mixing their supplements into a blender and then drinking it that way. I just bought one and it's one of those tiny blenders that work really well at cutting up fruit and vegetables. I have been mixing up bananas and whey protein in it and it tastes really good. Can I...
  6. S

Do any of you juice?

hi does anyone on here do any juicing and I don't mean steroids I mean juicing fruits and vegetables at home into a blender or juicer. I tried doing this and I immediately got a stomach ache when I blended a bunch of things together. Is this really a healthy option or is it just a fad
  7. V

How do you eat and cook vegetable

I was wondering what kind of vegetables do you guys eat and what kind do you cook to get in your necessary amount of vegetables everyday. Do you add them to your existing meals or do you kind of snack on them in between meals. Right now I don't eat any vegetables and I need to change
  8. L

Teach me about vegetables

so I have a health scare recently and I want to take things more seriously going forward. I have not eaten a single vegetable and many years which is ridiculous I'm sure but nobody in my family eats them and I didn't grow up eating them either. Why should I be eating vegetables and what are the...
  9. N

Such thing as too much vegetables?

I am going to start cutting because I'm in really bad shape worse I've been in my life and it's time to get things turned around. When I'm cutting down how many vegetables am I supposed to be eating. If I eat a bunch of salad and a bunch of green vegetables is there such thing as too many...
  10. D

Military fat guy

hey guys I am in the military overseas in a small country in the middle of the desert. I am almost 40% body fat and over 300 lb. I eat in a military chow hall and the food here is horrible, it's all fried food and cheap. We do have access to some things like fish and vegetables, fruit, and...
  11. T

Top Fat Burning Foods & Vegetables & Fruits

The Top Carb and Whole Grain Fat Burning Foods: 1. Oatmeal (old fashioned, not the instant sugar filled kind) 2. Yams 3. Brown rice (a favorite is basmati, long grain aromatic rice) 4. Sweet potatoes (almost same as yams) 5. Multi grain hot cereal 6. White potatoes 7. 100% whole wheat bread 8...
Top Bottom