Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toned

1. I

Need help toning down

Hey female here 5’10’’ 135 pounds, tall and lean and athletic I like my legs but upper body is not toned enough, and not strong. What PED’s should I be using to help me through my journey and what kind of workouts do you suggest I do to help with strength in the upper body
  2. M

First cycle, Need some advice, thanks!

Well Ive been looking into steroids for a while now but finally decided to sign up and post because i want to possibly get serious. Im 19 5'11 and aprox 150lbs, I usually take in about 2.5-2.8k callories/day and if its a heavy workout day ill take aprox 80g of protien that day. Im looking to...
  3. J

Weightlifting Regime?

Hello! I am 5'8, 140lbs 24 year old woman and looking to shape and tone my arms. I exercise about 4 times a week: treadmill for 20 minutes, stair climber for about 10 minutes, and alternate between a brief leg and arm workout. I consider myself somewhat weak so I am looking to shape up...
  4. T

Anavar, creatine mono cycle

Can you please help me out. This is my very first ever cycle. Been weight lifting consistantly for about 3 years. I think pic on profile? Male 23 5'3 145 lbs 10% bodyfat Planing on taking 40mg ed of Anavar, with 10mg eod creating mono. for 8 weeks. I was told I didnt need a pct. I want to...
Top Bottom