Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

salt

1. K

Using salt as a supplement

I'm hearing about salt being a good thing because it contains iodine or something that's supposed to be good for us. Does this mean when I shop for a salt I should be looking for ones that are fortified with that element? And how much salt do you guys recommend you use daily
  2. T

Is pepper bad for you too?

my doctor said I should avoid salt because of my prior heart conditions. So I make sure that I watch what I eat and I stay away from things with sodium. My question is can I still add black pepper to my food or is that going to be bad for my heart too ?
  3. E

Is salt bad for you

I got a heart attack at a young age and now I'm in my sixties and my arteries are not in good shape at all I may have to have another procedure done to clear them up. My wife said I can't have any salt because it's bad for my heart. My question is would it be correct to say that I should consume...
  4. T

Sodium in Chicken

I've been trying to cut out some sodium from my diet, but I am worried about the chicken I've been eating. I can find chicken with anywhere between 180-250mg sodium per 4 oz, but when you are eating 12-16 oz every 2-3 hours it can add up. Are there any ways to get rid of some of the salt? I...
Top Bottom