Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair

1. P

losing my hair on anavar

I have been using anavar for 2 weeks and I swear when I brush my hair a lot of it comes out I am 5’1’’ 122 pounds my results have been good, I started feeling it right away in the gym but I am concerned about my hair, any tips?
  2. A

best vitamins for hair

Which vitamin do you recommend for hair loss. I started using testosterone boosters and steroids 2 years ago and since then I noticed my hair is falling out. I am only 27 years old and I don’t want to go bald by 30 and not be able to get women lol. I hear tea tree oil is good but wasn’t sure...
  3. R

female head hair and steroids

I am going to compete in bikini at some point this year. I’m 41 years old. 5’3” 125 pounds and body fat is under 15%. I want to take things to another level and use testosterone. Some other chicks I know have used it in moderation with good results. My question is can I expect to lose head...
  4. Q

Dbol/Test and the big Deca Proscar question

Hi guys, This is my first post here, which might come out a little more sceptical than an average first post on a forum with immensely knowable people of whom I’ve learned a lot. Personally I work as an analyst, which means I like to see proofs rather than claims. If I see someone claim...
  5. D

Hair loss of Anavar Vs Testosterone

Hey guys long time reader first time writer. I have done a cycle of Var for 10 weeks at 50mg, slight bump in strengh and no real side effects (sking got a bit greasy but I just washed it in the evenings as well as my usual morning wash). Now I'm thinking of runnnig a cycle of Var+Test. Q...
  6. L

I need some advice here.

Hey guys, just need a little advice here. This is my first time, Im looking to start a dbol only cycle. 4 weeks at (20 mg/day) Im 24, & I have Male pattern baldness gene in me, it yet still hasnt kicked in fully, just alwas had fine hair, but to counter that ive done some research and...
Top Bottom