Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

workout routine

1. D

workout routine change coming

I am in grad school so that keeps me really busy, i need a good workout that will be quicker. I only have a chance to train 2 or 3 times a week and 1 hour each day. I want to gain lean muscle mass. I am 200 pounds at 8% body fat. How would you setup a split routine with my limited hours...
  2. funckygarcon

Is a compound only workout effective enough?

first of all, i'm new here. my name is Ahmed, i'm 20 years old and I'm an Egyptian guy whose goal is to build muscle and strength. now, i've wasted about 6 months doing isolation movements and i wasn't seeing much of results except maybe in my biceps and chest, but that's it. i did a lot of...
  3. M

Can you guys please rate my workout?

Workout A: Squats 3 x 10 Chest Flys 3 x 10 Rows 3 x 10 Overhead Press 3 x 10 Workout B: Deadlifts 3 x 10 Bench Press 3 x 10 Dips 3 x 10 Chin Ups 3 x failure Workout C: Squats 3 x 10 Incline Chest Flys 3 x 10 Rows 3 x 10 Overhead Press 3 x 10 Workout D: Deadlifts 3 x 10 Incline Bench Press 3 x...
  4. T

Week 6 on Cypionate... Help

31/ 179/ 14%/ first cycle/ 250mg cypionate, hcg, AI So Im on week 6 of my first ever foray into the testosterone world. My diet is a consistent 3000 calories a day. About 180 grams of protein. Drinking plenty of water, etc... Doing all the fundamentals. I have put on a couple pounds in these...
  5. J

bob Couch Pump iron

Go to You tube and check out Bob Couch's workout video FREE type in Bob Couch and the video is pump iron.
  6. BigCbear

what strength workouts do you like?

now everyone knowns bench, squat and deadlift are the most common strength building excerises but most of us have are own technique or speical workouts we do to help raise are strength in the big three and i was wondering if anyone would like to share some of there workouts they like to do to...
  7. J

What muscle groups are best to workout together?

I'm looking for a good workout that helps with gaining mass. Here's my current workout routine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Mon. - Heavy Chest Tues. - Bis/Tris Wed. - Off Thurs. - Back, Shoulders Fri.- Light Chest/Bis/Tris Sat. - Off Sun.- Legs
Top Bottom