Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

enanthate

1. Z

No complaints from domestic supply

I'm the type of person who complains about everything lol but I honestly have nothing but good things to say about domestic Supply I’m on their testosterone enanthate. Using 250mgs 2x per week. I'm doing 500 mg total in bumping it up a little bit to 600 or 700 on some weeks. No pain when I...
  2. C

Domestic supply are always are on top of things

the one thing i look for is service, they always reply within 24 hours, and they get me my gear fast Email communication fast Delivery & Packaging within 2 days and ship priority Ordered lots of testosterone, prop and enanthate Results and effectiveness TBA
  3. 2

roid rage from testosterone

this is my first time using steroids. I’m 29 years old I’m doing 500mg a week of testosterone enanthate. A buddy of mine hooked me up with the cycle and said it was good, he wanted me to run cypionate but my source just had enanthate. I’m 5 weeks in and getting impatient and emotional...
  4. J

Differences between trenbolones

I wanted to know what the differences were between the different Trenbolone Esters available I’ve got to pick one between acetate, enanthate and hex. out of those which one did you guys have the best results with because that is the one I'm going to go where I’m 32 years old and this...
  5. W

quality testosterone geneza GP?

What do you guys think about using geneza GP for my testosterone replacement therapy instead of getting it prescribed anymore it seems cheaper to go this route which one would you recommend? Cypionate or enanthate and is this stuff properly dosed. I don’t’ want to over dose
  6. P

Steroid blend thoughts

my source has steroid Blends available for sale oh, I was looking through them and one caught my eye as potentially a good option for me. The one I saw was a testosterone blend that was 350 mg per milliliter and it contained cypionate, enanthate, and propionate, each at 150 mg each. Has anyone...
  7. M

Test E length

I was curious about the length of a steroid cycle you guys usually do when running testosterone Enanthate at 500mg a week. This will be my 2nd cycle. The first one was a disaster and I didn’t do any research, this time I want to ask the right questions. I only ran it 6 weeks before. What is...
  8. M

biggest cycle yet for me

I am planning on my next cycle, currently finishing up my PCT from the last. I’m 42 years old and 220 pounds with under 11% body fat. What do you think about this cycle? Anadrol 50mg a day to kickstart 4 weeks then Test cypionate 400mg Primobolan 700mg Masteron enanthate 500mg this is the...
  9. P

My first cycle

Hi guys A little about me first, I am 175cm just over 79kg and I have been training for over 6 years now and am 27years old. I have competed in a few small powerlifting comps in the past year. I love lifting and train very hard. My diet is good with macros in check. If I had any issue with my...
  10. wadboram

Amount of testosterone in test e 500mg?

A lot of resources online confirm that the ENANTHATE ester yields almost 72% of free equivalent which means that for 500mg test e , I get only 360mg of testosterone?
  11. T

Arimidex needed on a Test and Mast cycle?

Hello Currently entering the third week of a 450 Test enan + 300 Mast a week cycle. I've always had Arimidex on hand just incase i get any gyno sides. The thing is i already have slight gyno from puberty and am unsure if it is getting worse. Im not getting any pain or sensitivity at the...
  12. A

Enanthate and Sustanon Cycle? Quality of brands?

Hey guys, first of all, excuse me for my poor english, it's not my native language. I am new to this website and the steroids. I am planning to go on my first cycle for a period of 10-12 weeks. I have been researching for weeks now and have gained a lot of informations. I have read...
  13. J

N2guard, Test, EQ cycle

Alright I was picked to try the N2guard on my current cycle. 1-20 Test Cypionate 200mg every Sunday 1-20 Test Enanthate 250mg every Wednesday 1-20 Equipoise 500mg weekly 1-20 Arimidex .5mg twice weekly 1-8 N2guard 7 caps daily (if I like the N2guard I'll order 2 more bottles for weeks 12-20)...
  14. K

Test e sickness

This is my 4th cycle, my 2nd time using Test E. 300mg twice a week. Around week 2 I got a cold (Ive just started week 7), a pretty shitty one that lasted about 2 weeks. It's winter I thought nothing of it, it happens. Then a week or so after I start to feel crappy again, scratchy dry throat...
  15. T

Feedback on Tbol/Anavar/Test E for first cycle

Hey guys, this will be my first cycle and I still can’t seem to make a decision whether to do Tbol or Anavar (maybe both?) with test enanthate of course. Here are some options I’ve thought about: Option 1: Tbol and Test E Week 1-12, Test E @500mg/each week Week 1-6, Tbol @ 80mg/everyday...
  16. Lou Super Man 123

How to kill Gyno with Nolva on a Test E only cycle?

Hey guy, it's me again, Liam, it just have this question that I couldn't answer. For sake of the argument let's say no matter what, you are not going to use an Aromatase Inhibitor, even if Jesus appears and says so, also it is your first cycle, you are on your genetic limit of growing, the cycle...
  17. B

Tren Enanthate, Boldenone and Test Enanthate stack

Lads, New to the forum, have loved reading through some of the stickies. Cheers. Just started my 3rd cycle this week, two previous cycles have been dbol/sus and dbol/eth/deca, each around 12 weeks around 2.5-3 years ago. Basic stats are as follows: 25 years old. 177.5 pounds. Train 5-6 nights...
  18. A

Testosterone Enanthate!

Hi! I do understand you probably get like a 1000 of these topics everyday, but anyway. I plan on doing my first cycle. I am 25 years old, and looking to gain lean mass, also as little fat as possible. Been training seriously for the last 4 years, and diet is, and will be, in check. I've been...
  19. L

Highest test dose you have ever run?

Did you run an AI? Which one? Would you ever do it again?
  20. D

First cycle question

Okay so I've done a pretty good amount of research. I still have a question or two however, and since practically every google search ended in this forum, I decided to sign up. So I am 21, been working out (inconsistently) for probably 6 years. I'm back down to 175 after pretty much the longest...
Top Bottom