Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

health

1. G

how to boost health with supps

I’m looking for the best supplements for boosting overall health right now my health is so so and I just don’t have the patients to prep all my food so I sometimes will eat fast food or junk food when I know I shouldn’t
  2. V

Do you take anything daily for health?

I was wondering if there are any particular supplements that you recommend to take on a daily basis for General Health I've been taking a multivitamin and it hasn't done a thing for me. it seems like I just pee out different colors all day but I don't even think that's absorbing anything...
  3. J

Daily health products

what are the supplements on your list of things that I should be taking on a daily basis to stay in good shape and also stay healthy it also has to be something that is Affordable maybe $100 a month at most would be in my price range I'm currently in my mid-50s and I'm looking for something to...
  4. V

Kombucha flavors

What are some of your favorite kombucha flavors and do you think this stuff is good for you? I started buying it from the health food store, its pretty good stuff. What benefits have you noticed on it?
  5. K

Geneza pharma best brand?

I wanted to find the best brand out there to buy my next steroid cycle from money is no objective because my health comes first I want to make sure that I'm running the real deal so with that can you honestly tell me if you think that geneza pharma is truly the best of the best ?
  6. M

Best diet for longevity

my goals have shifted over the past few years and I now want to focus more on health and living a long healthy life what is the best diet that you recommend for me. I'm willing to listen and learn from the experts on here.
  7. C

General advantages of weight reduction:

• Expanded thin weight and decreased fat mass. • Expanded capability in the use of fats and starches in food. • Expanded absorption and energy utilize even exceptionally still • Worked on cardiovascular execution • Bringing down circulatory strain • Decreased risk of...
  8. H

multi vitamins needed?

If you get older, say 50+ is it really necessary to run a multi vitamin or will you be fine if you just eat a lot of nutritious foods? I was talking to a friend and he is in his 60’s and says he has been taking them daily for 20 years and he says it makes a huge difference in his health
  9. A

How do I reduce my belly?

I want reduce my belly. please help me.
  10. R

Selecting a fitness center: 9 tips for choosing best Fitness center near me

Place If you select the gym fitness center far away from your house then are you able to visit their daily and remain motivated? May be not! Specially, at the time when you surrounded with heavy work load and feel less motivated then your determination to follow your fitness routine gets...
  11. G

First Cycle Layout.. and updates to come, PRIMEVAL LABS

Hey everyone my names Tyler, Or GB_Strength31, new to the forums. I'm 28 years old, have been training now probably for about 5 years, I would say with in the last couple of years I've been more serious about it. In the beginning was mainly working out to better my health, lose weight and go...
  12. L

Does eating red meat cause cancer?

So recently the press have been dropping headlines about processed meat and red meat being classified as carcinogens and comparing them to smoking. The original meta analysis has been done by the World Health Organization and their affiliate. I was amazed at how much of this study seems to be...
  13. L

Athletes Training in the heat

Here was a great question from an ISSA SnC assignment I did. Figured this would be the best place for it. Describe the physiological adaptations that occur when an athletes trains for 2-weeks in the heat. In the first week the body makes several adjustments that result in lower heart rate...
  14. W

First Time Anabolic Steroid User Massive Weight Gain, Need Advice!

So, this is my first time using anabolic steroids and I am a little concerned I have gained 10 Lbs. in 1 month but I don't look or feel any bigger/more muscular. Where is all this weight coming from or being stored? Water weight? Fat gain? Please any advice would be great, I started this...
  15. N

Need advice and help!!

I'm looking to get in shape and transform my body but I do not know where to start. I have been reading so much online and am completely confused on how to achieve the body I want. I am 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. I do not have a lot of muscle mass. I had a baby about 16 months ago so I have a...
  16. R

Red Wine Magazine

Red Wine Magazine Red Wine Magazine (RW) embraces the sweet and rich ideology that God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Precious Holy Spirit are releasing raw power for those gifted, creative and talented believers who are looking for success in all the unlikely places.Red Wine...
  17. K

Zija

I've been drinking the Zija smart mix for about a week now after getting a sample from one of my training buddies. I have been running some prohormones and the back pumps and lethargy were starting to get to me. I replaced my multivitman with the Zija drink and WOW, no more back pumps and energy...
  18. Discreet User

Longevity in Bodybuilding

Let's discuss longevity in regards to bodybuilding. Input from "experienced" members is especially appreciated and I welcome all to join in. As bodybuilders we eat lots, train hard, and sometimes use chemical enhancement. So the question is: how does this affect health, long-term? How about...
  19. C

Question about lowering heart rate...

Hello everyone, I was needing to find out what specific types of exercises can help lower my resting heart rate, blood pressure, and overall strengthen my heart muscle. Is it mostly just cardiovascular exercises or does weight lifting help as well? Thank you all for your time.
  20. A

New girl- need advice, please help?

I have currently been on a diet and exercise regimen now for about 8 months and have lost 35lbs. My exercise consists of about an hour of weight training 3-4 times a week (low weight, high reps), with about 1/2 hour of cardio after. My diet isn't perfect, but I have been learning to eat cleaner...
Top Bottom