Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beer

1. A

hockey season beer and wings

so we are coming up to the hockey playoffs and I Will be hosting some parties to watch some of the games. All of us are into health and we play in an adult league. One of the things that I was interested in was getting some healthier options when it comes to the typical hockey foods like beer...
  2. R

drinking beer while on steroids?

During football season I like to drink beer especially when I am tailgating or going to a party etc. I end up drinking a few of them when I only say I will do 1. I guess it is just a habit do you think beer and steroids are a bad mix and what can I substitute instead of beer.
  3. D

How come hockey players drink so much beer

wow did you guys see the hockey finals and afterwards one of the hockey players was doing a press conference and he was drunk drinking a bunch of beer. Yeah he was so fast and quick on the ice. How do they drink so much beer and still stay in shape to play hockey I've never understood that
  4. S

Diet on cycle + Music festival for 4 days

Hi there. Im currently on cycle, and all of my friends (including me) are going to this music festival the 26.-29.june. Hovefestivalen That will be week 8 of my cycle which currently consists of test, tren and aromasin. Kickstarted with dbol the first 4 weeks. Will be starting Winny for 6...
  5. E

When is it safe to drink after dnp

How long is it safe to drink alcohol after a 2 week low dose crystal dnp cycle (200-400mg)? I'm planning a buddies bachelor party and would really love to enjoy it with them :beer:
Top Bottom