Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloated

1. A

eating lots of steak and protein

I have no idea how some of you eat so much protein per day. Iget so bloated on just 300g of it today I ate a big chuck steak that was discounted from thebutcher shop down the street due to it turning brown been feeling bloat all night can’t go to bathroom
  2. C

What to mix with protein powder

I've been mixing milk with protein powder and it's caused a mess for me. I feel bloated and sick all day. I switched to using just water and it's helped a lot, the bloat is way down and I feel better. my question is it just doesn't taste as good with the water, is there a better solution To...
  3. G

Eating too much steak

I ate a 2 pounds piece of steak today, i was going to cut it into pieces but i was super hungry and decided to eat the whole thing. A few hours later my stomach feels bloated and i feel like i’m gonna die lol. What suggestions do you have to get rid of this
  4. I

healthy ice cream?

I see at the health food store these ‘healthy’ ice cream alternatives that are made from coconut milk and have some natural ingredients in them. I decided to grab one that was cookie and cream . I had 1 ice cream bar in the midday after lunch and then another one before dinner 15 minutes...
  5. O

Stomach issues on protein powder

I am drinking 3 protein shakes a day and my stomach has felt very weird. I feel bloated and it's hard for me to go to the bathroom and when I do it's very loose. I was under the impression that you had to drink a lot of protein powders to build muscle so I'm worried. Is there an alternative
  6. F

Does creatine make you fat

I have some questions about creatine and how effective it is at causing your muscles to blow up. I have a friend of mine and he gained about 20 lb really quick and ask him what he was taking and he said creatine. Doesn't seem like it's very realistic that it can cause that much game but he...
  7. 1

bloated on cycle ?

I’m using Testosterone Propionate this cycle, doing 150mg EOD along with Anadrol at 50mg Xday. I am using aromasin at 12.5mg EOD right now and the bloat is ridiculous. I am at week 3 of this cycle. I look like a bloated fish and feel tired all day. Do you think upping my aromasin is the...
Top Bottom