Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2generate

1. A

Dosing n2generate schedule

Hey i am gonna be cracking open this n2generate bottle i just got into the mail Thanks for the fast shipping too n2bm Do i use 2 caps AM and 3 caps PM? Or vice versa? Would it also be safe to use all five caps at the same time?
  2. S

N2generate and hcgenerate

what are the differences between using n2generate and hcgenerate believe it or not I still have a bottle or hcgenerate that was tucked behind in a cabinet and I'm still contemplating what to do with it. But now i see there is a new one called n2generate. what are the differences and...
  3. E

Best way to use n2generate

what is the best way to use n2generate if i am in my 50’s? will it hurt my natural testosterone levels and suppressant or will it boost them without doing that? and what is the best way to use it. Right now I'm doing weight training two to three times a week
  4. D

Mandatory to use n2generate in pct?

I read some post on here that were saying that it's required and mandatory during post Cycle Therapy to run n2generate because it does a lot of good things and helps you recover and all that.. Can you give me the science behind that and do you have blood work to back any of this up
  5. J

N2generate ES too pricey?

do you think that n2generate ES is too expensive for what they sell it for. I have not seen any testosterone boosters that cost this much but maybe I'm wrong can you give me some of your thoughts on if it's a good supplement to try or not and is it worth the cost or is the value just not there
  6. A

How to have sex on N2generate ES

What is the best way to use n2generate ES if I want to have sex and get the best action going. I heard this stuff makes you really aggressive because the ingredients in it are really hard core for this type of thing should I just take 10 caps before sex or how do I use it
  7. P

Best way to use ES N2generate

What is the best way to use n2generate ES and what does the ES stand for anyway? I've heard conflicting opinions about what it means so curious about the truth if anyone on here who reps for them can tell me also what is the best way to use it do I run it twice a day or just all at once
  8. P

what is ES stand for in n2generate?

I have been buying n2generate for a while and now and never even though of upgrading to a different product until I saw there was one called ES with the same name. I looked at the price and it is more pricey, does ES stand for something or it is just the name and what is the difference between...
  9. D

Crushing supplement

I have a problem digesting the big tablets and capsules that a lot of these supplements have. This n2generate has some pretty big capsules for example. Is it possible that I can crush them up and eat them with yogurt or applesauce or will it degrade the supplement. I think I have a skinny throat
  10. L

n2generate 3 versions

I heard a rumor that there is going to be a 3rd version of n2generate to come out. The first one is the classic version of n2generate, then there is the n2generate ES version which is extra strength. I ask cause I am a huge fan of these 2 products and don’t want them to change anything with the...
  11. R

best way to use N2generate ES

I am using this extra strength version of N2generate, it is supposed to be a powerful testosterone booster. Right now I am doing 2-3 caps a day cause the stuff is kinda pricey. Noticing a difference since my last cycle I struggled to recovery. Do you recommend I still up my dosage to 5 caps...
Top Bottom