Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyms

1. V

Coughing a lot in the gym

I seem to cough a lot in public settings like gyms had a talk with my doctor about it and she thinks it has a lot to do with bacteria that my body is reacting to is there a supplement I can take before the gym that can help with this cough or change how my immune system acts?
  2. F

what kind of split routine?

I’m looking to do a 2-5 days split routines. The reason is I get annoyed and the same routines get old to me. I’m also switching up my gyms to a new place that is smaller and less crowded so I will have more freedom to choose what I want to do. Can you give me some advice to get things going?
  3. R

Personal training in a gym

I am a certified personal trainer working for a gym that pay is really crappy and I feel like I am good enough to make a living at this. I was thinking about starting up my own website in my area and training people in person at gyms within 50 miles. most all gyms have strict rules on doing...
  4. T

Attn Trainers: I wanted your opinion about the middle man (gym)

Hello all, I've been certified since December and worked at a gym as a personal trainer for 4 months and although I loved working with the clients, I didn't care for working for the gym. They want you put in all the work on finding clients, memorizing a script to lure them in and then take 80%...
  5. jill8beans2

Gym in Taiwan?

I have to go to Taipei, Taiwan for a week. Anyone know of a good gym in that city? I looked on line, but it is hard to tell is the gyms they have thier are any good.
  6. C

Gym Opening-Cleveland, OH.

The Gorilla Pit will be opening its doors on 11/1/2009. We will be Cleveland's ONLY all powerlifting and strongman gym. We are NOT a fitness center. There are no mirrors or cardio machines here but there are plenty of chains, bands, chalk, tires, logs and all your powerlifting equipment needs...
Top Bottom