Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss

1. B

Fat loss and fat burner supps

I’m a bigger guy 5’10’’ 245 pounds Need to lose some weight here I have been trying to do cardio and not having much success with that
  2. A

Fasting and fat loss

I'm currently 245 lb and I'm looking to figure out how to fast I was reading about Kevin O'Leary, the guy from the show shark tank and he was saying how much he was able to lose weight because of fasting. Can anyone give me some pointers and how much wait do you think I'll lose if I fast for...
  3. A

Any fat loss creams?

Is there any such thing as a cream I can put on my body that help me lose weight? My body fat currently is around 14 to 15% and I like to get it lower closer to 10 per cent I want to be able to see my abs I would prefer to use a sponsor product and not go out of network
  4. P

fat loss goals

female needs help with fat loss! my goal is to go from 20% to 15% what is the best PED to use to get that goal. My trainer said that he uses steroids and it helped him lose weight and he said I should look into doing that. But I know nothing about them or where to get them I’m 5’3’’130...
  5. A

Using clenbuterol with steroids?

So I thought up an idea and I wanted to know what you guys thought how about instead of using an AI to help with water retention on a cycle I use clenbuterol and also get the benefits of fat loss? has anyone tried doing this and how did it work out for you I’m gonna do 500mg a week...
  6. N

Female dnp run

My boyfriend does a lot of different steroids and that sort of thing and he is currently messing around with something called DNP for fat loss it makes him sweat a lot and makes his breath smell weird but it seems to be working for him he wasn't sure if women are supposed to use it or...
  7. R

GW and what else for fat loss?

My fat loss Journey starts this month and my goal is to get the leanest I've ever been as an adult. I'm currently 6 ft tall and 260 lb. the machine at the gym said I was 25% body fat which is probably about right. I'm going to use cardarine GW 501 516, what should I stack with it to get me...
  8. K

Best fat loss combo PED’s only

I'm looking for the best fat loss combo of performance-enhancers out there. Sick of using supplements and going nowhere want to use the strong stuff. If you had to put together the best, what would it be. I want to shred up fast I am 165 lb female, willing to listen to the gurus and i’m coming...
  9. N

Best fat-loss sarms

looking to use a stack of sarm's and copy the Cutting stack that I saw online. So far I have gw501516, Sr 9099, and cardarine in mind. if I were to run all three would they compete for the same receptors my full stats are 280 lb and I am around 27% body fat I'm going to combine this with a good...
  10. L

Does sr9009 have a short half-life?

I'm a little bit confused when it comes to using sr9009 stenabolic because I've read that you only have to use it once or twice a day, but the problem is it has a very short half-life or is that just misinformation? In either situation how are guys running it to get the best results out of it...
  11. T

Direct fat loss products

is there a fat loss product that you can apply directly to your fat storages to make it burn away. like a cream or a spray, or is this just wishful thinking. I have some stubborn fat on my body especially around my stomach area and sides. I don't have any fat on the rest of my body so this is...
  12. L

Best supplement for fat loss

I'm 19% body fat and never in my life have I been below 16% I don't think. I always look on TV and in magazines and on Instagram and see guys with abs and I wonder what that would be like walking down the beach with abs and having chicks checking me out. I need a supplement willing to pay any...
  13. W

clenviscerate works?

I've been reading some places about how clenviscerate is supposed to be some magic fat loss burner. it is a combo of liquid clen and eviscerate. i started using it and after 2 weeks I am down 1 pants size. my complaint is i feel like i am cooking on the inside on this stuff. do you think...
  14. F

First Timer: HGH or Oxandrolone for fat loss + gain strenght?

Hi all! I am a 36 years old woman, 152cm (5ft), 47 kg (103.6lb), currently weight training 5x per week + cardio 2x (stairmasters, inclined fast walking on treadmill, or outdoor running sometimes). My daily diet (a mild caloric deficit of 1500kcal)consist of: Fats (90g - 810kcal), Carbs (60g...
  15. K

weight loss help

group, new to weight lifting and weight loss trying to get a grip on my body. I am running like crazy, lifting and eating better but fat does not want to leave. What supplements do you recommend to help get this crap off.... I am really busting ass but feel like i am spinning my wheels.
  16. J

Request Advice: SARM's Stack for Fat Loss and Muscle Growth VS AAS

Hi Friends, I am new here, and wanted to request your expert advice. I wanted your suggestion on a good and effective SARM's stack, which will help me drop BF as much as possible, and increase Muscle size to the maximum. I want to avoid taking any AAS, because of the sides and long terms...
  17. Ahnalova

GW-501516/Cardarine Full (progressive), Detailed Log: diet, training, research notes, bg, etc.

Hello :) I hope this meets you well. I understand there are countless threads about GW already, so I apologize if anyone finds this to be redundant. After my own combing, I have not found many full (I love details) and COMPLETED logs yet, so the information I include will be pretty much what I...
  18. D

cardarine concerns

hello forum. so I'm starting this thread in hope to get some help from the community with my upcoming cardarine cycle. first off, about my self... (this part is long, if you don't care scroll down to second paragraph for actual thread topic) I'm a 33 year old Latino male, I'm 5'9" and I weigh...
  19. S

AAS Bulk/Cut Question

I've been reading on many forums for a couple of years now and I'm about to start my first real cycle. I am looking for some opinions or advice on best way to approach the diet aspect though. 35 5'10" around 15-16% body fat. Been training off and on since high school, lowest I've ever been...
  20. A

Fat burning with high insulin

Hi! I am new to this forum, but I hope someone might have some suggestions. I have hyperinsulimia, meaning high insulin. It is not connected to diet, and I do not have insulin resistance. I have seen several nutritionists and none have been able to give me a diet that lowers my serum insulin...
Top Bottom