Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vascularity

1. E

Lots of vascularity females

I worked an expo and we went to a bodybuilding competition and there were female athletes and I was mesmerized at how beautiful they loved i’m looking at how vascular they were. How do they do that? What are they taking? I’m 5’2’’ 125lbs. I am not the skinniest but also pretty lean i think...
  2. B

Best dosage of equipoise for women

I'm a woman 5 ft 8 in 123 pounds I'm looking to use equipoise for the first time but I'm not sure what the best dosage is I do not want any bad side effects my goals are to put on some good quality lean muscle mass and also to improve vascularity
  3. M

Increasing vascularity in the gym

how come when I'm at the gym I see these big meat heads with veins popping out of their muscles when they work out and they make weird grunting noises and do a lot of drop sets. Then they walk around like they are God. I want to look like that and have bulging vascularity which supplements do...
  4. A

female anavar cycle goals

I am 27 years old and I am thin but I want to build some muscle mass. I have been training for 2 years consistently. I used to be heavy and I lost a lot of weight but also lost muscle on the way. My question is with anavar oxandrolone use how much can I gain if I run it 8 weeks and will it...
  5. A

How to boost vascularity

I'm looking for that muscular look with veins popping out of my arms that I see guys in magazines have . I wanna leave the gym like an animal leaving a kill. So I'm looking for a supplement that gives me a really crazy pump. Which ones out there can I buy that do this?
  6. M

40 something anavar run

I’m in my 40’s as a female and using anavar, this is my 4th cycle and not having any results this time. I am taking 5mgs per day in the morning and evening. I’m about a month in and the only thing I notice is more motivation to workout. My past anavar oxandrolone cycles there is always less...
Top Bottom