Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gain muscle

1. B

Can sarms cause gyno?

I was reading some old logs and articles where people were running sarms and getting gyno Even guys who were really young I’m 25 years old and don’t want to end up with issues My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle/strength. Currently 190 pounds and 20% body fat. Which sarms are safe for me?
  2. C

losing sarms virginity

I’m gonna try sarms. They sound good to me I’m 5’7’’ and 145 pounds my goal is to gain muscle but I don’t want side effects I am 22 years old. Will sarms shut me down? My next question is what are the best sarms for someone my age who wants to get bigger but not too big. If I can...
  3. L

I have some sarms questions for you

I'm trying to learn about sarms but I'm scared to use them what is the safest way to use sarms? Do you think I can keep all my gains? How much protein should you eat while you're taking them? I never took anything in my life aside from regular supplements I'm 22 years old...
  4. R

Best sarms for me

let me give you my stats and goals and can you put together a sarm stack for me that isn't too expensive. Maybe two or three I could run together. I'm 25 years old 150 lb 5ft 9in body fat is exactly 12.5%. got it recently tested at my CrossFit gym I have been working out for 2 years and my...
  5. M

Muscle Gain: Free Weights vs. Machines

A lot of people debate about which one is effective when it comes to exercising and producing muscles. They often debate whether machines are more effective or free weights. Basically, barbells and free weights are classified as free weights. On the other hand exercises that have pulleys or...
  6. S

Deciding on Realistic Solutions In Gain Muscle

Man's main purpose in life is always to please a woman. Not only does a woman want a person with money or fame, but in addition with muscles. This main purpose in life is motivating men to locate secret approaches to gaining muscle. But without the correct knowledge, products, and workout...
  7. T

Weight Loss Basics

Although there are an ever-growing number of diet books, plans and groups, many people just want to achieve weight loss by sensible healthy eating, rather than following a particular fad or fashion. But where to start your weight loss program? Well, the most basic and probably one of the best...
  8. yunusmile

would this lose fat gain muscle in the same time theory work?

when we are on test only cycle . if we do 2 hours of cardio after lifting then we will burn some fat. and if we run or cycle we will only overtrain legs and lose less muscle for doing too much cardio (according to scooby. a test made for marathon runners). so if we burn muscle for this 1 hour...
  9. A

The question with a lot of gray area!! Lose bf and still gain.

Now I know all the scientific babble I'm a CPT.. But its all getting too confusing with all the new studies. Cut and dry whats everyone's opinion on diet to lose bf while gaining muscle!
  10. T

test cyp cycle. How many calories should I be eating?

31/ 176/ 14%/ 5'11"/ training for about 7 months solid. 3 days a week of heavy strength training and one day a week of full body workout (did the 300 for the second time this week, shaved 10% off my time.) Just did my second pin of test cyp 200 (weekly). I have a pretty decent diet including...
  11. T

HELP! Winstrol by itself!

Hey guys! Alright so I'm totally new to this. I have always struggled with putting on weight. I am built very lean and with a super fast metabolism. My BF has always ranged between 5.4 and 7% wether I am working out or not. I have been working out for the past 6 years. By myself, with friends...
  12. S

Vegetarian Bodybuillding

Hello, My son,age almost 19 is trying to gain lean muscle. He is 6' 1" and weighs 171, prob with a 7-8% bodyfat. Lean,good 6 pack etc. Been lifting since he was 14 and has a very clasic natural physique - narrow hips wide shoulders good muscle shape more of a potential Frank Zane/Steve Reeves...
Top Bottom