Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insomnia

1. L

Stimulants to cut down

I don't have much body fat on my frame but it seems to be mostly around my gut. my wife is the same way but with hers it's around her thighs. I'm wondering what kind of supplements can help burn this away because it's very stubborn body fat that won't go away I’m hoping you can give me some...
  2. H

Using stimulants with steroids

I noticed something weird when I use steroids and stimulants at the same time. I noticed I get more tired when I stopped at two together. But when I'm just doing stimulants and not on steroids I can't fall asleep at night and get insomnia. Very strange just wondering if any other females out...
  3. D

Managing Trenbolone situations on cycle

I have come up with two types of side effects that Trenbolone has given me over the years as someone who has abused it for four straight years. The first is the mental issues that can come on which gave me up and down mood insomnia and aggression. second is the physical toll it comes on you...
  4. Wolf123

endless hiccups, heartburn and insomnia

Hey guys, I'd like some input on my current cycle and sides I'm seeing. I'm 47, male, 225lbs. I've been lifting for 30 years and this is roughly my 10th cycle. I am using Innovagen product which I have found to be of extraordinary quality. I'm doing 4 pins a week, each 100mg TrenA and 100mg...
  5. wadboram

I'm sensitive to Orals???

I have tried before DECA,Testosterone,Primo, Sustanon injections with no problems at all. Once I started to include orals in the first weeks of my cycles I couldn't make it and I have to stop. I tried Oxandrolone 30mg per day (divided on 2 doses) , after few days i felt sluggish and a nightmare...
  6. A

HELP!! dealing insomnia in 42D cycle of T3+Clenbuterol (+Diphenhydramine/Ketotifen)

Hi there, I have a question. I am about to run the stack T3+Clen. I want to run it 42 days long (6weeks). I ran a single Clen cycle before (just 2 weeks), and suffered quite strong sides by top dosis 80mcg/day - shakes/headaches, but it was all supportable except insomnia.. I could hardly sleep...
  7. nycdave1966

Winstrol only cycle - side effects?

Could use some advice regarding Winstrol. Starting a 25 MG/day oral cycle. Im 45yrs, experienced lifter, looking to get cut and gain some strength. Already in reasonable shape at 11 pct BF and 5'9 168lbs. Not necessarily looking to gain mass. My question: Will this work? How quickly...
  8. nycdave1966

Need help with Anavar

This is the first cycle I have done in 10+ yrs. Started Anavar about 3 weeks ago, 40 mgs/day. Increased dose to 60mg/day after 10 days. Had very bad insomnia and also a good state of depression so ended the cycle about a week ago. Would like to hear opinions on this. Did I start off with...
Top Bottom