Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nandrolone

1. J

Nandrolone and primo together puritysourcelabs

Curious about learning more about euro pharmacies from puritysourcelabs and their quality when it comes to nandrolone and their primobolan? The primo seems really cheap compared to other primo i have seen. How is the quality? And the same with the nandrolone, it is very affordable was surprised...
  2. F

Napsgear NPP stack

I'm ready to stack nandrolone phenylpropionate. I love deca durabolin but want something shorter acting Napsgear has a bunch of NPP options I'm going to pick one and then stack something else with it. What else do you think will go good with it that naps sells
  3. T

NPP and test stack

My goal is bulking I have a plan to do 800mg a week of Nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP I plan on pinning it 3 times a week I'm also going to be running testosterone 1000 mg a week do you think this would be good for increasing my appetite cuz I want to bulk. my stats are 6ft 2in and 165 lb. I...
  4. H

Time to bulk up for the winter!

I like to bulk up during the winter and cut down ahead of the summer I think that is the best way to do this I am 39 years old and I weigh 204 pounds @5’11’’ I have a lot more muscle on my frame than my stats show I'm looking to add some size though. what do you think about doing nandrolone...
  5. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 435 Nandrolone vs Equipoise and Anti-Estrogen drugs.

Evolutionary.org Episode 435 Nandrolone vs Equipoise and Anti-Estrogen drugs. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-435-nandrolone-vs-equipoise-and-anti-estrogen-drugs/...
  6. D

Using taurine with nandrolone?

I read something online about taurine helping with nandrolone side effects. apparently it will work the brain while you're on the steroid and offset any negative side effects from it. Has anyone ever heard of this and is it more than a theory and is it mainstream in bodybuilding
  7. M

Time for NPP and testosterone Enanthate!

I’m gonna be doing a long cycle of NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate along with testosterone enanthate E it's going to be $700 a week of the test 600 mg a week of the NPP total 16 week cycle going to be running an aromatase inhibitor obviously I'm 5 foot 8 195 lb any advice before I start
  8. M

Female nandrolone use

have any women on here ever run nandrolone, deca durabolin or NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate. I've done a fair bit of research on it and there are women who had Success With It. However I have also read that it can give some females bad side effects is it worth giving a shot at a low dosage
  9. S

Learning about how to stack steroids

I'm looking into doing a future cycle nothing right now I'm still learning but I run a couple Cycles already. This time I was thinking of doing a stack of testosterone, NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate, and maybe some Dianabol dbol. my question is when do I run that dbol during this cycle?
  10. I

passing a steroid test at work?

I work a job that tests for steroids possibly and am worried I might get busted. The last cycle I did was a year ago and it involved deca durabolin/nandrolone which I know is detectable for a long time. Has anyone on here ever used deca and then got busted like a year or two later or is that...
  11. b0und

Male hormone reverses cell aging in clinical trial

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-07/fda-mhr072516.php EF used to have an ant-aging section where I meant to post this. This place has changed a lot since I last posted here like a decade ago. Anyone want to weigh in on danazol and nandrolone? How long are your telomeres? Where can...
  12. D

Deca and HGH to heal nerve damage

Hi guys, About a year and a half ago I did my first Tbol only cycle at 60mg a day. I planned to run it for an 8 week cycle, but on my 6th week I woke up with Bell’s Palsy (the left side of my face became paralysed from an inflamed nerve due to an allergic reaction, no doubt from the oral Tbol)...
  13. R

Adding NPP to test prop cycle for joints

Here's how my cycle looks Weeks 1-8 test p 100eod Weeks 5-8 Npp 75mg eod Weeks 2-8 arimidex .5ml eod Pct Weeks 8-12 hcgenerate Weeks 8-12 clomid 50/50/50/50 Weeks 8-12 nova 20/20/20/20 Hers my questions, I'm not using the npp for gains, I want to use it to help out my joints. Considering I'm...
  14. B

Second cycle review sus/npp (+ winnys ?)

Hey guys, i'm 5'11'' 23yrs old and weight 185, at 11% bf. Got a good diet with approx 3600 calories 230g prot and between 350 - 450g carbs. My first cycle was prop/npp and it did great, i was thinking of doing a sustanon/npp second cycle, at 500mg sus per week (250 twice a week) and 350mg NPP...
  15. P

query about testosterone levels after past steroid use

Hey guys, my situation is im 29 and noticied a drop in libido which is a little bit of a worry. I competed regionally for years in rugby and to combat the wear and tear I recieved on my body I did around 4 six week cycles of deca with 1mg injections over the course of the years of competing. My...
  16. C

Critique Doctor Prescribed "Cycle"

First of all, I'm not a bodybuilder or even much of an athlete. I was prescribed steroids by a doctor for a chronic leg condition. I began the cycle and started doing research and stumbled across this site. Even though my goals are different than yours, I've learned a lot from these...
  17. S

55 and needing some advice

Im a 55 y/o guy and have been on HRT for a couple years. I started out on Androgel which seemed to work fine. After a couple months, T was at 670 from 220. A friend told me about compounded cream so after more than a year wasting time with that, The main reason I wanted to go on HRT was for...
  18. J

Expert Help Needed - Amputed Leg & Deca

Hello Everyone, I used to come on years ago, but have since stopped and back again, E2 was my favorite guy. I have very important question: My friend had his leg amputated from an accident (1 inch below the knee). Now the doctors say he needs to be bending his knee everyday to make it...
  19. C

How to verify HCG is effective.

On TRT (Test Cyp,Nandrolone,Oxandrolone,HCG), how does one determine if the HCG is working properly or the dosage is not sufficient? I 'm referring to exactly what you should look for on a blood test.
  20. Discreet User

Vial Of Mixed Gear

Is it possible for any type of US pharmacy to mix Deca & Test Cypionate in the same vial? How about HCG & Test or Deca? I'm on TRT and was thinking it would be nice to have it ready like this :cool:
Top Bottom