Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

surgery

1. I

Okay to stay on TRT during surgery?

I am on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm also coming off a steroid cycle. my question is a two-part question will I be okay having shoulder surgery coming up in 2 weeks if I just came off my steroid cycle or should I have it postponed. I'm sure they will ask me when I go in there...
  2. N

Steroids after surgery

I'm having a cosmetic surgery done on my face and nose , it's going to involve my job as well where I'm getting things repositioned and looking better for my bite. Anyone have any experience with using anabolic steroids as a female posts this type of surgery, I already talked to the doctor and...
  3. T

Test E Cycle and Surgery (13 days in)

Hi Guys, So I just started my first Test E Cycle 13 days ago. I have a pinned a total of 4 times, 350MG a week. (was working up to 500mg/week) I haven't taken anything else, no HCG (yet) or Arimidex (yet). ***I just got called in for a Hip Arthroscopic surgery, which will happen in 2...
  4. F

Depression on Chest post gyno surgery

I had a gyno surgery 8 months back both lipo and gland removal was done. Few months back I noticed depression on lower and right side of my chest. I am adding pics need suggestion if this can be fixed with workout or I should consider revision surgery. Any specific chest workouts that I should...
  5. D

Can gyno reapear after surgery?

Hi, guys. I underwent a gyno surgery last week and it was very successful. It seems like behind my nipples now there is nothing. My gyno appeared during my teenage years and although I've done some cycles they didn't add up to what I've previously had. Do you think that once surgically...
  6. D

Will i be able to get this removed?

To start off i am 18 years old and i thought i has straight gyno in my left nipple. Any pressure on the nipple/ lump hurt like hell. I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound done and he told me it was extra breast tissue (gyno) with a cyst. I was prescribed cephalexin to see if the cyst would...
  7. B

What will a blood test show?

As the title states, I'm very curious as to what bloodwork is going to look like with test E in ones system. By that I mean, if someone was to run tests on said blood looking specifically looking for steroidal compounds/unnatural test, what would they come up with? I'm looking at a possible...
  8. S

Gyno surgery questions. Please read

Alright guys its like this I live in china and i have gyno. I have gone to a few surgeons and they have explained to me how they are going to do it. They will make an incision under me armpits and go in and take out everything with a machine or some such. There will be almost no scar, just a...
  9. G

6 weeks post op and working out

Hi all, I'm six weeks post op (excision and lipo) and just started getting back into working ou. I obviously want to make sure I don't get gyno again. Do you see concerns with 100% Whey Isolate protein with Soy Lecthin? I've heard about pros/ cons of soy in protein and potentially...
  10. J

Had gyno surgery

Question for those who have had gyno surgery. I am planning on not doing upper body lifts for 6 weeks because its not worth it to me to mess up the appearance of my chest. How long after surgery did you wait till you started doing cardio?(stationary bicycle) Can you still do leg lifts or...
  11. J

Just had gyno surgery

Question for those who have had gyno surgery. I am planning on not doing upper body lifts for 6 weeks because its not worth it to me to mess up the appearance of my chest. How long after surgery did you wait till you started doing cardio?(stationary bicycle) Can you still do leg lifts or...
  12. S

good enough reason to have insurance cover surgery?

Hey fellow bodybuilders, My ultimate question is will I have enough cause for insurance to cover my gyno removal? But before then to introduce myself and give my stats; I'm 21 years old 5'11" at a lean 155 lbs w/ <6% BF Ive been lifting seriously and on a regular basis for a little over 5...
  13. S

Site gurus and pros, an Ohio guy needs some advice!!

I took dynabol about 7 years ago and lost my connect mid cycle. As a result I got really bad gynecomastia. It seems to be getting worse now. I live in Ohio now, and I'm trying to get it taken care of through insurance. I've read that if i say my nipples cause me pain, insurance will pay. Is that...
  14. K

Gyno surgery question

Hey everyone, I have naturally occuring gyno and want to get surgery. The surgery is covered by ohip! But the dr says I should get lipo to improve the look of the pec. I dont have much money but want the glands out asap! so did anyone get the surgery without lipo? Any complications in...
  15. JoeyDnuts

Whats a good cycle to bounce back after surgery?

Hey bros! Here's my dilemma 29yr 190lbs 7-8%bf Training 5 yrs I'm getting shoulder surgery next week (shoulder impingement) after 2 cortisone shots. I've been out of the gym for 2 weeks now due to the should pain, doing anything training related. And will be out 6-10 weeks with rehab (but...
  16. expert1967

Delayed Gyno Over 1 year?

Alrite so I have done a lot of research but still cant come up with whats happening. Heres the story, Did a cycle early 2009, 250mg test & deca a wk, 12 wks, not a whole lot but surpising i repsonded pretty well, no problems at all while on, pct was clomid, everything was fine. A year later...
  17. P

Experience with Dr. Bermant - gynecomastia surgery

The following is documenting in detail my surgery experience with Dr. Bermant. I wanted to share my experience so that others can learn from it and be really careful and diligent in their surgeon selection process. The fact that some surgeon is very active on a number of web forums and has a...
  18. K

Post surgery suggestions on losing weight

I'm 2 weeks post surgery on my foot and won't be on full weight bearing for another 6 weeks. I'm 34 and have had 17 total surgeries btwn both legs from being born w a club foot and then a bad car accident leaving me with partial quad muscle loss and nerve damage. I've had 9 surgeries just on my...
  19. S

Scaphoid Surgery

I just got my right wrist done last tuesday. The doctor gave me a bone graft and a pin put into my hand. I'm just wondering if anyone has also gotten this done and how long it took for the bones to fuse. I've heard that even though the bone has completely healed that some people have problems...
  20. T

first cycle delayed. torn ACL:(

first cycle delayed torn ACL- advice plz I just got my anavar, pct and everything needed for the cycle and then i go and tear my ACL (or so the doctors think at this point). i may or may not have surgery due to some insurance issues. if i do have surgery should i wait until it is completely...
Top Bottom