Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help advice

1. I

First Cycle Need Cretiqing

Stats: age-23 weight- 185 height 5'8 bf% -13-16 So ive been lifting for the last 4 years now naturally i started at around 140 Lbs, im deciding to kick it up a notch, gain some size and look more full so heres what i came up with! Test E @ 500 mgs wk- 1-10 Pin monday/thursday (Alternating...
  2. A

Can you enter please :)

Hi fella .. I really need your help and experiences. I have been working out more than 7 years :confused: when I was 18 fully natty my state now 25 years old, 178 cm , 75 KG and 20% BF my main problem I can not build muscle:confused: and always feel fatigue and depressed now I am skinny fat...
  3. T

Break after a light cycle?

Hello all, I'm a little new at this but here's my question. I'm currently on a light cycle, 10 week 250mg test cyp spread twice a week, I know it's low but I'm just getting back into the game after Injurys. After this cycle I would like to start another one soon, but how long should I wait...
  4. G

Off Cycle Letro Questions

Hi Guys, Back story: I started taking DHEA, took it for about 8weeks 200mg a day I didn't realise the strength of the 'drug' as it is an over the counter thing in the U.S. After I desisted taking it I got gyno. (I had pre-existing in one side from an actual cycle like 2years ago but now it's in...
  5. N

Living in Canada, can't find SERMS or AI

Getting a hold of a cycle online in Canada has been one giant shit show. Somehow, getting a hold of Test P was the easiest part (stealth) but Canadian customs is unfortunately on point when it comes to catching any pills. The only thing I still need is nolvadex and an AI of any kind (letro...
  6. T

Contest Prep Cycle

Hello guys I was wondering if anyone could review my contest prep cycle? Current stats: Age:21 Height:6'7 Weight: 250punds BF:12,2 14weeks out from my first MP show Weeks 1-7: 0.5mg arimidex ED 1-7: 250mg TestE (Testex) just to maintain normal functions I tend to get bloated from Test and...
  7. F

Need Help ASAP

Ok so this is a long story so thank you for taking the time to read i was suffering from low t as well as being injury prone i am a professional athlete in track problem was with low t i was fatigued,slow all day, relying on coffee taking longer to recover My Test was 9.1 Free test 234 i...
  8. VasQlar

Test Eq, and tren cycle help!

What's up guys!? Planning my third cycle. Looking to run test eq and tren. High tren and low test, and tren for only 8-10 weeks. I also like the idea of using tren ace and test prop together so I was looking to try that. I have an idea of what I think I wanna run but what do you guys think...
  9. S

need some wise advice...

Hi guys, my very first post but long time admirer, so my stats are as follows im 25, 170 lbs and just under 6'0' this will be my second cycle and will consist of : test compound injection 250mg-test prop 30mg -test phenylprop 60mg -test...
  10. D

Advise Please

I live on an island in Spain where getting anything is tough so when things come or people come over I stock up. I am now left with lots of different things but could do with some advice on how to cycle everything, what to take with what and when to take it. Currently running 500mg Test, 100mg...
  11. Jonlb21

First Test Only Cycle Advice

Hey Guys looking for your Feedback, So I did an anavar only cycle for a couple weeks and it completely shut down my body. It messed with adrenals and my cortisone levels. I only took it for a few weeks and it messed up my body for 2 months, to the point where I was out of work for 3 weeks. So...
  12. Jonlb21

Oxandrovar Help

Hey Guys, Wanted to get a few thoughts on oxandrovar. 2 months ago I was running anavar without test and my blood pressure when through the roof and shut down my body. I've had time to recover and am thinking of running test stack 17, sarms, oxandrovar, and maybe staking with unleased. However...
  13. B

Newbie Needs Gear Glossary

I know you vets hate these posts but I'm a noob here trying to figure out where to even start. (And the forums are not easy to navigate). 30 yr 5'10" 185 prob 15% bf, trying to pack on 10lb solid before cutting. I want to start slow but effectively. What's the most efficient noob cycle without...
  14. Jonlb21

1st Cycle Side Effects Help

Hey Everyone, I'm about 3 weeks in my first cycle. I'm currently taking 50mg of anavar everyday with N2 Guard,Stack No. 17, and forma stanzol . I've stacked them with S4, MK-2866, GW-50156 Sarms from Sarms1. I was taking the Sarms, 2 weeks prior to the anavar so we'll say sarms total of 4-5...
  15. Jonlb21

Beginner Cutting Cycle Help

Hey Everyone, I was looking for some advice on my first cycle. I'm 27 years old 190lbs at 17% BF. I have been lifting for 4 years and have tried every supplement you can think of on bodybuilding or GNC. Anyway I'd say 8-9 months ago I was at 10% BF then I had to have a shoulder surgery. I...
  16. L

First time user...Test Cypionate questions

Hey guys, First time user here, just got some test cyp. Few questions/concerns I hope you can help with. 1. How much should I be injecting on a weekly basis? I'm 160lbs at 5'9. I was told 1cc once a week for the first week or two, then 1cc twice a week there on out. I'm not trying to get...
  17. S

another newbie requiring advice

Hi there guys. Before i start im fully aware that this has been posted a million times but i just couldn't find a in depth specific answer for my question. so i apologise for this thread however.... im thinking of starting my first cycle as im not happy with my progress in the gym and want to...
  18. J

Fenaflex 1-andro problems

This is my first post on this site, so go easy on me... Almost a year ago now i started a cycle of Fenaflex 1-andro. I was taking it twice a day with meals and exercise daily. After 24 days of this i noticed a blind spot come up on my right eye. I completely quit my cycle after noticing this...
  19. T

help woould be appreciated

Basicly,my left side is visably bigger than my right side but weaker than my right.im right handed and right footed.i play semi pro football so train alot with fitness.i have been goin gym on and off for atleast 2years.i have recently,lets say the last year lost alot of weight and now the...
  20. R

First cycle advice please :)

Hi, about to start my first cycle soon (technically second but first was cut short after 6 weeks due to shoulder injury) and was just wanting some advice...negative and positive all welcome. Age:27 Height: 6ft Weight: 182 lbs 9%BF Lifting for 2 years (although still learning and reading up...
Top Bottom