Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

juice

1. M

do you mix protein powder with your juice?

This is a question that I don’t see talked about enough on here I know some of you on here use protein powder and I would like to start drinking it to get an extra 60 or 80 grams of protein in my diet per day my question is instead of mixing protein powder with water or milk you guys ever try...
  2. O

BCAA with juice

My morning routine is taking my BCAAs with some orange juice do you think this is a good strategy to help me build up my protein and my minerals and vitamins in my body.
  3. N

Creatine solo or no?

What is the best way to use creatine for optimal results? I want recovery and some more juice when i train Right now going 1-2x per day I’m 25 years old and train at my college gym Can creatine be ran by itself?
  4. D

Cleansing or fasting for 3 or 4 days

has anyone on here ever done a fast or cleanse for 3 or 4 days. I'm debating if I should do a straight fast or if I should do more of a juicing cleanse for three or four days. Maybe drink a juice in the morning and for lunch and then a light dinner of something like fish and vegetables. Which...
  5. K

Orange juice?

I like to wake up in the morning and drink some fresh orange juice. I usually get my own oranges and have a little juicer that I juice them with. What is your opinion about drinking orange juice and drinking the fresh squeeze versus a store bought version
  6. R

Lower back pain especially on right side

I'm running 500mg/week test E, 30mg/day t-bol, and 25mg/day proviron. I've been having some pain in my lower back especially the right side of my lower back. When I sit down it's fine. It's only when I stand for more than 10 minutes that it gets bad. I started taking 5g taurine and that...
  7. wadboram

Protein while on juice?

If it's recommended to eat about 2g/lbs of protein while on juice and on normal days it's 1g/lbs. Aren't we going to lose the muscles built on that 2g/lbs diet when the body don't find enough protein to hold that new muscles after the cycle?
  8. wadboram

Slow progress while on juice?!

I have been lifting weights for about 5 years and I weigh 205 lbs with around 15% body fat (36 years old). My objective is to have a good muscular body and I'm nearly reached that but I'd like to speed up things. I ran 3 cycles only in the 5 years (4 years and half solid natural training) with...
  9. Fitnesslife

Bio tech, are they all done?

I'm just ending a test 400 cycle on Pct right now,but as you know I'm already thinking about what's next? I had a bunch of Bio techs stuff liked it a lot but everything I hear is that they are done for? Any info is appreciated and or if it's still kicking around where to get it cuz VIp anabolics...
  10. S

Help me reach my goal!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums so let me introduce myself: I'm 23 going on 24, height 5'09" (175cm), 177lbs (80kg), 8% body fat, been training for about 6 months now, not my first time lifting used to lift for 2 years non-stop (from age of 19-21) had to stop lifting due to a motorcycle...
  11. K

Need help please, first ProHormone ever taken.

My friend has taken a couple of cycles of Trenavar and has had really good results from it. He then gave me a bottle to try. I know I should of done far more research and was stupid in starting it w/o more research done, but I did anyways. Didn't realize there was so much involved with it...
  12. D

Has my package been seized?

Okay, the tracking said that my package was suppose to arrive today, and it nevered arrive, does that mean that it's been seized? And do you have to sign for the package if it's Domestic? How would you know if your package has been seized? in my situation the person I bought it from says it's in...
  13. I

I need help immediately please!!

How's it going folks, i just turned 30 not too long ago, and was looking to run my first cycle. First about i want to point out that my diet is point and i think i've hit my natural potential since i haven't gained much in the last years and i've been working out for quite a long time, for over...
  14. S

i dont take steroids BUT............. Please read

I dont take roids but i have horrible bacne and a small gyno which is not that noticeable ( i dnot think its gyno maybe its fat).. Since its getting hot i want to wear a wife beater, the problem is i have lots of bacne and everyone would accuse me of using steroids and i dont wanna be labeled as...
  15. E

Help.. HGH + Steroids

Just got alot of Prop and HGH.. I've used plenty of gear over the years but never looked into adding some growth.. Planning on staying on the growth for 9 months.. As i previously stated ive never pumped the growth and was just wondering how much juice can i jack while im onit and for how...
  16. C

injecting test for the first time... please help!

hey guys, im thinking about doing a run of test in the next 3 weeks and i got a couple questions. first, i just got gynecomastia surgery 2 weeks ago from pubertal gynecomastia and my hormone levels were perfectly nornal but i had it anyway. so i was just wondering if the test is gonna cause gyno...
  17. wcjcMr.O

Should I Take Steroids? long but PLEASE read

ok i have been thinkin about juicin for a couple years now. basically since i first picked up a weight freshman year in high school. i just had my 22 b-day. im 5'11" weight 204 not sure about the body fat, i know its not TOO high tho cuz i still have abs, just not beach ready right now. i have...
  18. N

help me tweak my cycle

I havnt ran a cycle in 4 yrs and I only did one so im going to try this. 600mg test cyp a week (i have some 4 yr old lying around) 400 mg deca durabolin and im not sure how much dianabol (or should i go anavar?) also I want to run arimidex and hcg for the whole 12 week mass cycle... any...
  19. A

Homebrew experts!! Sterilization??

What's up fellow bodybuilders!!?? I am relatively new to the juice game (only 2 cycles deep). I recently bought some enanthate 300mg/ml from an underground. After injection I would get severe flu like symptoms, swelling, and redness around the area. The flu would go away after about 3 days and...
  20. joe d

Making Your Own Test-Prop

I started my first cycle ever 2 weaks ago. i decided to make test-prop. so i got the implants and the kit and thoroughly investigated the how to's. i have been using 2cc's every other day now for about 12 days. i notice quicker and better pumps that are harder to break through. i am also sore...
Top Bottom