Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coffee

1. H

supplement sweeteners?

What are some sweeteners I can start adding to my shakes, coffee and tea that are more healthy? Right now I am using artificial sweeteners since they are 0 calorie. But I heard they are not good for us what do you all use instead?
  2. Q

Coffee's effects on your insulin

I came across an article that said that coffee actually increases your insulin resistance knowing this what can I do to counteract that from happening. Is there a supplement I should take with the coffee or is it something I don't need to worry about
  3. S

what foods don’t break a fast?

I’ve heard a lot of things online about what drinks and food breaks a fast? I have a list below and tell me which break a fast and which don’t bcaa’s whey protein coffee tea sparkling water greens powder fresh juice
  4. L

adding sweeteners to coffee

what are your choices for adding sweeteners to coffee or tea if you drink that. I am overweight and I am a big sweet tooth person. I eat a lot of things that contain sugar. But I want to cut it off cause I know its not good for me. What do you guys do about sweetening up your coffee, I cannot...
  5. E

Artificial sweeteners

what are your feelings about artificial sweetener is being added to coffee and tea. When I go to the coffee shop near me they have options to add and a lot of people are using these artificial sweeteners like sweet and low and that type of thing. Do you think this has any type of long-term...
  6. W

supplements for energy

what supplements would you recommend to give me a burst of energy when I get up in the morning. I set my alarm clock to 6:15 every morning cause I have to be at work by 7:30. problem is I have a hard time waking up and coffee doesn’t cut it for me anymore. I need something that can keep me...
  7. J

Best natural sweetener you use

I drink coffee and tea sometimes in the morning and I don't want to add any sugar to it instead I want to use something more natural. What is the best natural sweetener that I can use aside from honey which I am allergic to. I have access to pretty much everything here in California Founding Farmers
  8. K

What is Bulletproof Coffee all about

I see bullet proof coffee now being sold all over the place over the past couple years and before then I never even heard of it. Can you tell me where this stuff came from. I'm not really a coffee drinker but all the people I trained with are obsessed over this bullet proof thing not sure what...
  9. E

Mixing stimulants and sarms okay

I like to drink a lot of coffee everyday, about six cups. I started drinking one cup a day a few years ago and gradually increased it and now I need to drink coffee all day to keep my energy up. Would using sarms have any detrimental effects on my body as a coffee addict or is it okay? Was...
  10. O

too many stimulants?

I wanted your opinion on if I'm taking too many stimulants everyday . First thing in the morning I made a Cup of coffee and I take it with me to work then around 10 AM I go to Starbucks and usually get another cappuccino drink . before work out my pre workout has stimulants in it to get me...
  11. H

need sleep help

I am tired of being tired all day, only getting 5 hours of sleep and that isn’t working. I need atleast 7 or 8 or I don’t recover from my workouts. This problem started happening around the time I started to drink a lot of coffee. I am trying to get off the coffee but in the mean time is...
  12. N

best way to sweeten coffee/tea

I am a big coffee/tea drinker. Over christmas I was given a nice coffee machine and a bunch of tea accessories and different kinds of teas to drink. This has become sort of a hobby for me but I love bodybuilding the most. What are the best sweeteners for both coffee and tea that I can take...
  13. A

Is it a bad idea to combine var and caffeine?

I am a 28 year old female. Height - 5"2, weight - 133lbs. I am currently on day 2 of my second ever anavar cycle. (My last one was 6 weeks long and ended 5 months ago, and I've maintained intense strength training and cardio workouts and a clean diet since then.) I am taking 10 mg of var a day...
Top Bottom