Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle

1. C

2nd cycle help on a clean cut

Hello I'm 24 and currently started my 2nd course of steroids, just now I'm taking 0.7 of NPP and 0.7 of Test enathate every 2nd day for a 14 week cycle but I'm curious if I would be able to change over to Test primo,tren,anavar I'm just curious on when I would be best to start that to finish my...
  2. D

What is the best cutting cycle in detail?

What is the best cutting cycle in detail? I have used raids a couple times before so I would say I'm a partially experienced beginner if that makes sense. Also in the past I have got my gear from a local gym junkie who no longer is around here. I plan on ordering through naps gear site. But I...
  3. W

Female sarms cut

I want to do a female cutting cycle but I'm not sure which is the best thing to use my stats are 5 ft 8 in and i have long lanky limbs. My body fat the trainer estimated was 22% I’m very excited to try sarms what is a good setup for me? I would like to cut down into the teens
  4. S

Confused for final month of course test prep

Hi All, Am preparing for local competition, I need some suggestions for final month of my cutting cycle. I only have 18 days left Cycle details Week 1-8 Test E 250mg / weekly twice Tren E 200 mg/ weekly twice Week 4- current Anavar 50mg Week 8- current Clen 160mg T3 75 mg Test prop...
  5. G

help with cutting cycle dosis

So after my current bulking cycle of test e, deca and dbol is done and after sufficient time off, im interested in maybe doing a cutting cycle. im 6.4 and will be around 210 lbs after this cycle is done. i don't really know my bodyfat % exactly but im estimating about 12 to 15% more or less. I...
  6. A

BEGINNER - About to Start Anavar & Clen Cycle

Hi There, New to this forum and this is my first post, so please please forgive me if I may sound like a complete rookie and / or missing important details WHICH I WILL FIND OUT once someone here advises me to. Brief History: Male, 26 years of age, going on 27 next month. My maximum weight...
  7. S

Loose skin

Hi all. New to this site so please bare with me. I have been doing a course of anavar mixed with clenbuterol and just coming to the end of my second 8 week cycle. I have lost 32 pounds since starting out. I still don't have prominent Abbs , although they are starting to show. I seem to have...
  8. C

Cutting cycle

Hi, I am 32 years old 75 kg . I am thinking on doing a cutting cycle but want to get opinions to see if I am doing it right, I like my mass and muscules I have gain, just would like to lost my fat and get cut. Have been trying for awhile with diets and cardio and I havent been able to...
  9. A

Would there be much of a difference on physical appearance?

Hi gents Is there much of a difference between test enanthate and test prop when using only testosterone as a drug to enhance muscle retention/lean muscle during a cutting phase of 12-16 weeks? In other words, to keep muscle (maybe add a pound or two of lean muscle) during a cutting phase? I...
  10. E

Can anyone or any GURUs check my first cycle?

Hi I'm 21 years old male and I've been training for a year and a half. I'm an asian guy 6.1ft current weight 212 lbs 9% BF. I'm 100 percent clean natural so far. Plus I hope you guys can understand what I'm saying since my english skill pretty sucks. First year I was just eating a lot foods and...
  11. D

Testosterone propionate & trenbolone acetate cutting cycle

I am 23, 5 foot 11 inches, 13 stone and am looking at doing a course of test prop and tren acetate 1.5ml of each every other day as I want to tone up and build lean muscle. Is this a good course for me? It would be my first cycle
  12. R

3rd cycle after a long break! HELP please veterans:)

I am brand new to the forum but have been researching quite a bit before I cycle again because I want to make sure "IF" I do this cycle that I do it right. I am not prone to gyno but I am prone to MPB. AGE: 25 WEIGHT: 201 HEIGHT: 5'11 BF: 12% GOAL: CUTTING CYCLE while maintaining as much hair...
  13. N

1st cycle looking for some help

Hi guys new to this great site and looking for some help for my first cycle. I'm looking to do a total cutting cycle. I've been training for about 1 year and abit solid now but have trained on and off before hand and taken clen before to strip the weight off me. I need some guidance of what to...
  14. M

New guy cutting cycle

New to this, did 1 small cycle a few years ago. now I'm looking for the best cutting cycle, my measurements are 6'2, 285lbs, 27yrs. Seems like no matter how much I diet once I workout I just bulk. I don't power lift either, squat about 500 and bench only 275!!! I'm a athletic 285 I could still...
  15. B

Need advice on cutting/strength stack.

I'm planning on taking 100 mg Text Prop EOD 1 - 12 weeks 100 mg Tren Ace EOD 1 - 10 weeks 100 mg Winny EOD 1 - 12 weeks 50 mcg T3 ED 1 - 4 weeks 5 iu Kefei HGH ED 4 months 50 mcg IGF-1 lr3 ED 1 - 4 and 8 - 12 weeks 20 mg Nolva ED 1 - 12 weeks 1 mg...
  16. N

cycle help

Hello, I am thinking about running a cutting cycle with some build going on, i was thinking about running a cycle with mastabolan and tri-ternbolan only. I have: mastabolan 200 tri-ternbolan x 300 sustabolan x 450 clen I am 5'9" and 200lbs with bf 17% , i workout everyday. I know tren...
  17. yunusmile

is there any spesific exercise or aas to increase vascularity

i just saw this tree rot like ugly legs which was insanely vescular . DLB talks about Jose Raymonds Legs at 2011 Olympia - YouTube cutting cycles simply burn the fat and make veins pop up but is there any training especially to increase vescularity or any aas that does it ? i would love to...
  18. J

Tren A & Testo P

Hi guys, wondering if any of you ever have used Tren A and Testo P only for a cutting cycle? And if so, how was it, I also know it's diet-diet-diet, and i've got a realy good diet going.Yes, i know im young, i've trained since I was 15 and have done some contest over the last two years. Here...
  19. E

Cutting need advise

Hi guys am trying to lean out for a show in dec and anther in may what would recommend also why pct to go with it. I have used Anavar and primo in the past so am not new to injections and shoreness Age 24 5'10 Weight 183lbs Bf% 7 And been weight training for 4 years Protein in take is 330grams...
  20. P

Help with 1st Cutting Cycle please!

Hi All, I'm new to this forum and would really appreciate some help/advice on a cutting cycle. I am completely new to this and have never taken any juice before. I have been doing a bit of reading about, but it would be great to have some experienced help. Firstly, a bit about me. I'm 35, 80...
Top Bottom