Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caber

1. X

do you need caber on tren or not?

I am currently doing a testosterone with trenbolone cycle Test E 300mg a week tren A 350mg a week (50mg EOD) I am taking vitamin B6 which is supposed to be good for prolactin and libido but not using cabergoline caber. Is it mandatory for me to use caber or is that just something you keep on...
  2. big_boy_1

Lifelong Nolva +AI +caber +HCG instead of TRT?

A Pubmed study shows 5 mg Nolva increases natural test as good as 20 mg does. So what about lifelong - 5 mg or just 2.5 mg Nolva ED (1/4 or 1/8 of a 20 mg tab) - and a little AI to bring E just above the low normal limit - and 0.125 mg Caber (1/4 of a 0.5 mg tab) twice a week - and HCG 500 or...
  3. W

PCT, dostinex question. Help!

So I am into my PCT running hcg 500 units every 3 days, aromasin EOD day and clomid daily. about 2 weeks in. my cycle was deca for 8 weeks and then tren ace for 4. so I got some nipple sensitivity(now gone), that lump behind the nipple(now gone) and lactating a bit.. I was taking Caber from...
  4. K

Tren Gyno? Underdosed Caber?

Hi all, I started a tren a (100 ED) and test e (400 PW) cycle in mid January. So until now it had been about 7 weeks since I started. Last week someone commented on my left nipple being puffy and upon further inspection, if i squeeze my left nipple secretes liquid. The nipple is not painful...
  5. Strongman McCrae

1st Annual USSC Highland Games

Mark your calenders for September 6! The recently formed United States Strength Coalition will be having it's inaugural Highland Games festival and everyone is welcome to compete. No cap on the number of athletes. This will be in front of an arena full of people, so the energy will be high...
  6. C

Deca Gyno Question

I ran a cycle of Deca in the past (without any Caber, Bromo, or Letro) and developed gyno as a result. I have subsequently had it removed and am currently considering running another Deca cycle, but this time incorporating the proper ancillaries. I would love to hear feedback from anybody who...
Top Bottom