Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swelling

1. H

ankles swell up here and there

I’m kind of worried because whenever I use steroids my ankles swell up a lot when I come off it goes away but it comes and goes even when I’m not on steroids a friend suggested that I take water pills but I’m not really sure where to get those or if they’re available over the counter he says he...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 469 Reduce appetite on Steroids and Swelling at the injection site.

Evolutionary.org 469 Reduce appetite on Steroids and Swelling at the injection site. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-469-reduce-appetite-on-steroids-and-swelling-at-the-injection-site/...
  3. A

Post injection swelling

has this happened to everyone else wear your glutes hurt even 4 weeks after you inject. I don't have any redness in the area but it's still kind of swollen and still hurts especially when I roll over to that side. I don't think it's infected but I wanted to hear some expert advice on what I...
  4. Czenski

😮 Thigh swelling, soreness, then hard striations WTF? 3,000 Est!

Sorryfor the Novel…Bizarre situation, still lookin for answers...I've Googled myself silly the past few months with no good matches. I'm on TRT past 10 years. Have used both prescription and "over-seas" brands of Test. Dragon Pharma, Geneza. Occasional test boosts. I've exhausted all other...
  5. J

5th time I'm going on a cycle, but this injection made my quad swell up! A little scared and need help

Hey everyone, I am new to the site and I've been reading a lot of threads posted on here and finally decided to ask my question. A brief background: 25 years of age male 167lbs body fat percentage is around 9 percent. very healthy, always active When I was 23 I started my first every cycle...
  6. H

swelling and tightness. Pip, infection/abcess, or nothing..?

Hey guys, first post... So I'm running my first cycle. 525 test prop/week 50mg tbol/day for 50 days 12.5mg aromasin eod PCT nolva/clomid/hcg anyways I started at 100mg (1cc) injections and just recently started pinning 150mg two injections ago. My glute is really tight and it feels like...
  7. H

Post injection pain

Hey y'all. Got a question. So this is my second cycle and I'm trying to figure out if this is a normal reaction. Taking test500 and deca400 once a week. I've got pretty big swelling through my right glute, plus pain hard, and little redness. Makes it almost impossible to sleep at night. I...
  8. M

Urgent! Massive pain and lump after first injection!

I have just started my first cycle of test e at 500mg a week (one shot per week) Yes I did take all te precautions and sterilized . My main concern is that is has been 5 days since my first injection and I still have a swollen glute with a large lump . This has been very painful and has limited...
  9. R

Swelling after TEST E and DECA injection

Hi evweybody, i meed help, i am recently on my 3rd week of my cycle ive been taking 1mm of deca and 2mm of test e every week, my first week went without a peoblem untill 2nd week in my quads swole up and turned red amd itchy, its my third week although they arent as itchy as before butthey are...
Top Bottom