Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

metformin

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 459 metformin and telmisartan in bodybuilding?

Evolutionary.org Episode 459 metformin and telmisartan in bodybuilding? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-459-metformin-and-telmisartan-in-bodybuilding/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-episode-459-metformin-and-telmisartan-in-bodybuilding...
  2. F

Igf1 lr3 and insulin resistance

I am a long term follower of Dylan G (Youtube, and no EliteFitness Videos) and Listen to every new episode of Evolutionary.org podcast. with Stevesmi. 3 decades of resistance training at 46, TRT since 2 years, and been using sarms and low dose deca 200/w off and on for one year. Now I am...
  3. B

biguanides in bodybuilding

hey guys so i have been pondering with the idea of adding a biguanide such as metformin to one of my future sarm cycles. i am not wanting to jump into slin but from what i have read compounds like metformin can be used effectively to give mild insulin like results. what are people's thoughts on...
  4. A

Non-PH Cycle Help

I am looking to run a non PH cycle of Nolvadex and Metformin. I plan on running 20mgs of Nolvadex and 2400-3000 mgs of Metformin per day spread out over three doses. I would like to try this as a cutting cycle and will accompany it with a fat burner like musclepharm's shred matrix or CL...
  5. A

Non-PH Cycle Help

Hey fellas, I am looking to run a non PH cycle of Nolvadex and Metformin. I plan on running 20mgs of Nolvadex and 2400-3000 mgs of Metformin per day spread out over three doses. I would like to try this as a cutting cycle and will accompany it with a fat burner like musclepharm's shred...
  6. O

Metformin as insulinlike substance

Although not a safe drug, some use insulin as an anabolic hormone Would glucophage (metformain0 INSTEAD of insulin be anabolic because it enhances one's own insulin?
  7. O

Metformin (glucophage)

I know that high insulin levels will make it difficult to loose fat. What is the rationale of using insulin in bondy building. Does Metformin (glucophage) help decrease fat just by keeping glucose levels low. What dose?
Top Bottom