Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf1

1. F

Igf1 lr3 and insulin resistance

I am a long term follower of Dylan G (Youtube, and no EliteFitness Videos) and Listen to every new episode of Evolutionary.org podcast. with Stevesmi. 3 decades of resistance training at 46, TRT since 2 years, and been using sarms and low dose deca 200/w off and on for one year. Now I am...
  2. X

which combo/ peptide

Hi everyone, new here. I'll make it brief and in bullet form: Background: - Age, 43 - Slim athletic build, current weight 190lbs - Use to weight train hard, now converted to maintaining and kickboxing Issue: - Car accident in 2012, broke tibial plateau - Back to training last 2 years...
  3. John Juan

Igf1-Lr3 Calve Protocol

This Igf1-Lr3 Protocol and workout routine has helped my personal training clients, and myself build monster calves. Train calves 3x/week and administer 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 post workout in a series of micro injections into each calve muscle spread out about 1/2" from each other. Each calve will...
  4. 美国人

IGF-1 First Cycle HELP!

I have been a marathon runner for years and as a result have been very thin/skinny (see my avatar picture). I stopped running and decided to start bodybuilding in August of 2012 (so it's been a little more than 1.5 years) and have since gained about 27 pounds (from 173-200 lbs at 6'2" and 25...
  5. N

IGF1 LR3 Results/Assessment

Hey all, So I noticed there are a lot of questions out there and a lot of confusion regarding IGF1 for some reason. I figured I'd drop my 2 cents here to hopefully help some others make their decision etc. Been doing roughly 30mcg IGF1 LR3 ed usually post wo. I get some fatigue and...
Top Bottom