Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey

1. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 64 - Grassfed beef and Grassfed whey protein,worth it?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 64 - Grassfed beef and Grassfed whey protein,worth it? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-64-grassfed-beef-and-grassfed-whey-proteinworth-it/
  2. Y

using creatine mixed with whey?

I’m looking to pick up some whey protein powder chocolate flavor that would sound really good and I’m looking to make some creatine with it I got one of those blenders that you see advertising those infomercials LOL I don’t expect it to last forever but it works really good for now would it be...
  3. V

Whey protein versus egg protein

I’m kind of surprised not many people on here talk about egg protein but this is something that I’ve really been fascinated by you can consume that in your shake every day and that would be like getting four or five eggs in your diet. Plus you’re avoiding cholesterol from the yolk of the egg...
  4. J

Whey protein first purchase

I'm 21 years old and this is the first time I have ever purchased the Whey Protein pow the only supplements I've tried before are creatine and pre-workouts also I have a couple Red Bull sometimes before a workout what is your recommendation on a good quality protein powder that I can start...
  5. Z

Spending $250 a month on supplements

I am currently spending way too much money on supplements in my wife is starting to yell at me when she gets the credit card bill lol I weight train five times a week and I do two times a week cardio so I need my supplements to recover what can I drop from my supplement stack? I am doing weight...
  6. S

Anyone try impact whey protein?

I was looking at buying MyProtein brand impact chocolate or cookies and cream Looking through the ingredients I'm not really sure what to make of it. There's a lot of things in each of the products like sucralose, and artificial flavors They claim its good for you though. Your thoughts?
  7. R

how often to break from whey

How often do you take a break from using whey protein? This stuff is awesome for my protein intake but it also puts a lot of pressure on my stomach, I feel gassy on it and get the runs sometimes. I know it cannot be good to drink it everyday, any advice on how often to take a break or can I run...
  8. J

Glutamine and BCAA in my whay/Casein

Hey EF. I have a question i hope you can answer for me. I just got my Whey and Casein Protein today. Also i got L-Glutamine and BCAA. But both my whey and casein contains BCAA and glutamine and other amino acids. So should i run BCAA and Glutamine with my whey and casein. Or will i get enough...
  9. bader85

NTBM Protein: Banana Delight :thumbsup:

Made a small order from Needto's flashsale he did last week. Once again, insanely fast shipping, east to west coast in 2 days. I went to the mail to pickup some other things I was expecting, and his package was there too which I was not expecting! In the box of my goodies was a free sample...
  10. T

matrix anabolic protein..?

Has anybody ever used matrix anabolic protein, It was hard enough finding reviews for this product but when i did they was split alot of people said its supplement centre's own brand so they "big it up" others said it worked wonders just wondered if anybody had used it before...
  11. TheMoth

When Should I Drink A Whey Protein Shake?

I was talking to a a couple of friends about my current workout routine, and I mentioned to them that I was going to start drinking Whey Protein shakes after I workout. One of my friends told me that I should drink it BEFORE I workout, but another friend told me to drink one BEFORE and AFTER...
Top Bottom