Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puffy nipples

1. M

Supplement for puffy nipples

for the past five years I've had puffy nipples oh, I'm now in my early 30s the only things I have ever ran we're prohormones back in my twenties oh, so I think those may have made this issue worse or giving me this problem in the first place. Is there any supplements I can take to help with this
  2. S

Sore sensitive nipples after pct

Hey guy its been 8 weeks since i finished pct and yesterday all of a sudden my nipples were very sore and sensitive. read some threads as soon as it happened and have taken nolva at 40mg the last 3 days. It is back to normal again. just wanted to know a reason why this happened? my cycle was...
  3. M

Gyno help

Hey everyone I'm gonna be completely honest. I'm 21 yrs old, stupidly I have tried dbol I no I'm young and on top of that, I did not use it properly, unfortunately I found out quick that I'm prone to gyno. I developed it very mildly under both my nipples, which are also puffy. I know a lot of...
  4. J

Had gyno surgery

Question for those who have had gyno surgery. I am planning on not doing upper body lifts for 6 weeks because its not worth it to me to mess up the appearance of my chest. How long after surgery did you wait till you started doing cardio?(stationary bicycle) Can you still do leg lifts or...
  5. J

Just had gyno surgery

Question for those who have had gyno surgery. I am planning on not doing upper body lifts for 6 weeks because its not worth it to me to mess up the appearance of my chest. How long after surgery did you wait till you started doing cardio?(stationary bicycle) Can you still do leg lifts or...
  6. S

Anyone tried this before to hide their nipples?

I have been lurking here and reading for a long time... other than being in fairly good condition and trying to learn as much as I can about strength and conditioning as well as PH's and gear I have tried to read and learn as much as I can about gyno. I think I have always had a small case of...
  7. S

Puffy nips but no steroid use, suggestions neone?

Im almost 20, and ever since like my junior yr in hs i had puffy nips, just in the aureole. I've never been overweight or nething, physically active my whole life. I work out at least 3-5 times a week but i cant seem to shake this puffy nipples.. ne suggestions i could try besides surgery...
  8. C

Question about my puffy nipples

Hi Im 17 and iv had puffy nipples for a couple of years. Im not overweight by any means (im 6 feet and weigh only 162lbs), dont have any signs of gyno (doctor ruled it out) and im not on a cycle of any drugs. Does anyone believe that a cycle of Dostinex or Nova might help? thanks
Top Bottom