Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ckd diet

1. H

CKD diet and gaining weight

I started a CKD diet 2 weeks ago and one week later I had a refeed day. It seemed to be going good until I had that Refeed day and I woke up feeling like I was bloated and my abs are gone. My refeed day was cranberry cookies, pasta with marinara sauce, chicken, Sushi and then I had strapped...
  2. crulexis

My CKD Diet!! Critique

Feel free to suggest I change / fix anything.. ME: 200 pounds, 5'11 , 24 YRS ... Doing CKD Diet with Clen/T3 (Clen two weeks on / off) And Epistrong- Hella .. All for 6 weeks. ANPB: All natural peanut butter EVOO: Extra Virgin Olive Oil More info can be provided if needed.. Diet...
  3. crulexis

Brazil Nuts & CKD!!

So I've been relying mostly on Almonds, ANPB, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to get my Fat intake ... BUT I'm having trouble getting my 200 Grams or so of Fat.. instead I'm stuck at 130.. Two questions, If I Find I have decent energy at the Gym, do I need to increase my Fat intake? #2: Is it ok...
  4. crulexis

Post up your CKD Diet here!!

Sup guys, been interested in trying the CKD Diet... "Cyclical Ketogenic Diet" Do you guys wanna post me your diet's , I wanted to see how people manage to remove all carbs, and what kInds of Fat's are used so on... I'm guessing Carb up doesn't usually have a routine? you just eat lots of...
Top Bottom