Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cbd oil

1. C

CBD oil for anxiety

has anybody on here started to take CBD oil for anxiety or is that a scam? I’m now in my 60’s and the older i get the more anxiety i have. I worry about things I have no control over and all that kind of thing. If it can help where can i get it?
  2. I

CBD oil choices

there are a lot of CBD oil choices out there I'm not sure which one to pick. They have them in pill form and they have them also in liquid form the reason I want to try them is I've been dealing with some nagging injuries from weight training and I heard this stuff is good for that
  3. A

Benefits of CBD oil

I talked to a lady at the gym who sells CBD oil on the side from a clinic and she said that it has really good benefits for sleep and also for helping with pain management. I have a lot of problems with my neck and back, I think I was diagnosed with sciatica which is in the lower back. Would...
  4. G

still searching for CBD oil

I have spent hundreds buying CBD oil online from different places and I believe I got scammed, these products are very watered down and don’t do a thing for me. But then you hear about stories of people using it for their different pains with great success and saying it is the best thing ever...
Top Bottom