Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood pressure

1. B

how to get blood pressure down on cycle

My blood pressure has gone up a lot on cycle and I’m curious how you can get it back down currently it’s sitting at about 145 and 85 the bottom number is not bad but the top number is definitely running a little hot and I would like to get that to under 130. what advice would you give me on...
  2. K

blood pressure issues

so I’ve been waking up with very high blood pressure sometimes over 150 over 85 I started to take doctor prescribed blood pressure medication and it’s been making me wake up with normal blood pressure which is good the problem is I read about some really serious side effects from these blood...
  3. V

Is salt bad for us?

I went to the doctor and he said that I need to cut out salt out of my diet because I had slightly elevated blood pressure. is he right and is salt really the reason why so many people have heart problems. I don't use a lot of salt in my food and I don't eat a lot of salty food so I was kind of...
  4. B

First post, first cycle, blood pressure issue!

Hey everyone. This is my first cycle. I'm running 400mg a week of 200mg Bollab test cypionate. My first pin was only 100mg, and yesterday was my 2nd was the full 200mg. (Wednesday/Sunday) So I noticed this morning at the gym, I was at 150bpm after only walking on the treadmill. So I...
  5. D

What Happened to Pyramids lots of Test/Dbol/Winn Stack Questions

Hopefully the experts will chime in but its been 10 years since my last cycle and things seem to have changed especially in the how a cycle is stacked....What happened to pyramids? 10 years ago a cycle of sust 250, dbol, var, and was a group of overlapping pyramids with the dbol coming in fast...
  6. JoeBrooklyn1969

Blood Pressure Up...Need Advice

I started with 12.5mg of dbol and 80mg of test in week one 25 mg of dbol and 120mg of Test for week two Then 37.50mg of dbol and 120mg of Test for weeks 3-5 The 25mg of dbol and 120mg of Test for weeks 7-9. Then 50 mg of dbol and no Test (ran out) for weeks 10-11 1/2. Now I'm tapering off and I...
Top Bottom