Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transaderm

1. K

transaderm product

when will this product come back? I used to use it for a couple years and it was a cream that you would put on your body called RS transaderm. Absolutely loved it and wish I knew they would get rid of it or I would have stocked up. Someone said there was a rumor n2bm would bring a product like...
  2. S

When to start Xosterone/Dermacrine

I ran RS-Transaderm with Formas for 6 weeks with 8 pumps of transaderm and 10 pumps of forma every day. I ended transaderm 3 weeks ago. I have continued using 10 pumps of forma and ive been taking 5 caps of Hcgenerate every day since then. I want to run Xosterone and Dermacrine but want to be...
  3. steveff

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and went out of my way to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The...
  4. steveff

Thoughts on cycle

What's up guys, tossing around a few ideas in my head for my next cycle. Wanted to see what the vets think. Probably starting mid-June. 21yo 5'6" 175lbs +/- 9-10% bf 1RM Squat: 435-445lbs Bench: 335-350lbs Dead: 485-500lbs Cut with a SARMs/ Katanadrol V3.0 cycle and was disappointed so I'm...
  5. nickb86

40% Off Transaderm and phytoserms 347 !

Brand new offer and code from Ruthless supps ! use code: CYCLENOW to get buy 3 and get 2 free ! (remember to place all 5 items in your cart and then enter your code) you can choose either transaderm or phytoserms 347 or a mix and match of both ! Click here for your savings: Ruthless...
  6. oraco

Transaderm details

Hi, First, i apologyze for my english so its not as well as i wish... well.. i have some question about the transaderm product so i would like to know your experiences. - reading transaderm information related,it could be apply in different spots like shoulders or scrotum. I have the superior...
  7. nickb86

Get every lb of muscle possible from your Pro-Hormone stacks !

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, rs transaderm from Ruthlesssupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat...
  8. nickb86

Get every lb of muscle possible from your Pro-Hormone stacks !

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, rs transaderm from Ruthlesssupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat...
  9. nickb86

Never run prohormones without a test base !

Feeding your body with a massive infusion of anabolic steroid precursors and estrogen blockers, RS Transaderm from RuthlessSupplements.com dramatically increases your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely and rapidly metabolize your body fat...
  10. nickb86

Increase your Test 347%, enhance libido + improve sexual performance.

Introducing you to Phytoserms 347, one of the most effective testosterone raising products around, absolutely awesome and currently on special offer from Ruthless supplements... Can your testosterone booster elevate your testosterone levels to over 347%? If not, it’s time to switch to...
  11. nickb86

Ruthless Supplements Mega Savings !

Hello there to all of Elite fitness and I hope you are all well Just making you all aware of the huge savings and reductions that are currently available from the well respected and hugely effective Ruthless Supplements.com Creators of the Rs-Transaderm: A topical product that acts as a...
Top Bottom