Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vegetarian

1. E

Protein, protein, and more protein!

I'm looking to increase the amount of protein that I'm getting I purchased three products and I would like your opinion on them Nature's Blend dietary supplement chewable protein tablets honey flavor Impact whey protein which is $32 and is a vegetarian option which contains Whey concentrate Body...
  2. W

Best vegetarian dishes

I have a date with a girl that I met at the yoga studio and she is a vegetarian what does pandemic both of us have no desire to go out to eat so luckily she agreed to come to my place and I was going to cook something for her. I don't want to cook her Italian food because it's too heavy...
  3. V

Vegetarian needs help gaining some weight!!

Age: 19 Height: 6"2" Weight: 125 Pounds... I have been a vegetarian all my life, and am naturally slim due to genetics. However i am desperate to start gaining some weight, people joke about my weight all the time, i realize they are kidding but when you hear it all the time for years it gets...
  4. B

bgbay lean mass log

Hi all, Currently I'm 6'1, 173.8 lbs. I just finshed my 60 day fatloss journey(was a bit more then 60 days but..whatever) and I lost about 15-17 lbs and 2-3% bf. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/60-day-fat-loss-journey-738959.html Now it's time to do some lean...
  5. S

Vegetarian Bodybuillding

Hello, My son,age almost 19 is trying to gain lean muscle. He is 6' 1" and weighs 171, prob with a 7-8% bodyfat. Lean,good 6 pack etc. Been lifting since he was 14 and has a very clasic natural physique - narrow hips wide shoulders good muscle shape more of a potential Frank Zane/Steve Reeves...
Top Bottom