Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pounds

1. R

Sarms that are safe females

Looking to tighten up and get into better shape I’m 35 years old 5’1 and 132 pounds I am extremely worried about side effects which is why I'm asking with sarms I should be using and where should I be getting them from
  2. Z

Female cutting help

What are the best performance enhancing drugs that females are using these days the cut up I used to compete back in my 20s but now I'm in my fifties and have been out of the game for a while so I'm not aware of what women are using now I'm 5 foot 5 in and I weigh around 130 lb. Would like to...
  3. F

Using mk-677 for 6 months

has anyone lately use mk-677 nutrobal for 6 months straight and what were your results from it. I’ m 6’1 and 210 pounds. I want to build some lean muscle and also cut down on some fat I'm concerned about side effects from running something that long. Should I be concerned and what should I...
  4. S

tall chick using clen

I want to use clen to burn some body fat. I know clenbuterol isn’t the best thing in the world but I’ve used it a while back and it helped I’m 5’9’’ 144 pounds and 21% body fat I want to lose a solid 10 pounds and lean up into the teens. What dose and how long would you recommend?
Top Bottom