Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stomach

1. T

best enzymes for stomach

looking for some enzymes that I can take before a meal to help with digestion do you have any suggestions for me that work and that are affordable that I can look into using going forward I’m currently eating five meals a day but I find a couple of those meals being difficult to digest
  2. T

stomach issues from soft drinks

So every time I drink soft drinks I get upset stomach carbonated drinks tend to do it to me every time the problem is I’m sort of addicted to diet soda is there something I can kind of take in terms of supplementation or maybe some sort of drink so we myself off of drinking these kinds of things
  3. P

Lots of bloating

I have been eating a lot more carbs lately and I am starting to blow up and get bloated Also i am going to the bathroom a few times a day. however I have more energy and I am definitely stronger in the gym is there any supplement I can take to help with the bloating and stomach discomfort though?
  4. K

Holding water

I've been reading about ways to flush water out of the body and people use diuretics for that. My uncle had to get on heart medication and that's what they gave him doing some reading on it it seems like maybe I should do the same thing because I'm holding a lot of water in my face and in my...
  5. M

Tightening up stomach

What is the best product you recommend to help me tighten up my stomach right now I have a 2 pack in the bottom parts of my abs are covered up with some fat looking for a supplement that can help get that remaining fat off. I don't have much fat on my entire body but just centered around there
  6. W

Retaining water dextrose

I started taking dextrose after my workouts on the advice of my personal trainer at the gym who said I need it to recover since I've been doing and I've been retaining a lot of water in my face and in my stomach. I'm beginning to the second thing his advice. Can you give your opinion on if...
  7. L

bloating as the day goes on

so I always start my day with a flat stomach but as the day goes my stomach starts to bloat up more and more do you have any explanation why this started happening once I got into my 30’s, cause it never used to happen when I was younger.
  8. B

Female loose skin

I was making love to my new boyfriend and he grabbed my stomach and I felt really embarrassed. I'm not sure if he was making a point that he wanted to see my skin tightening up or what. Is there any steroids or whatever that i can take to help tighten up my skin?
  9. R

Filling up my stomach food

I'm 22 years-old Very skinny lean 155 lb I started bulking up recently and eating 2000 calories more than I usually do. I'm eating a big meal from McDonald's right now but after I finish my stomach still feels empty. It's like the more food I eat the more I want to eat more. Can you explain why...
  10. F

Is protein isolate the best options?

I cannot take any dairy products because they destroy my stomach. I'm always running to the bathroom and having diarrhea after having anything with milk. Someone told me at the supplement store to try whey isolate because it's supposed to be okay to digest for those who are lactose intolerant...
  11. T

Direct fat loss products

is there a fat loss product that you can apply directly to your fat storages to make it burn away. like a cream or a spray, or is this just wishful thinking. I have some stubborn fat on my body especially around my stomach area and sides. I don't have any fat on the rest of my body so this is...
  12. C

cycle stomach problems

Hey female here 130 pounds and 5’6”. I’ve got several anavar cycles under my belt where I was doing upwards of 20mg a day with good results and no manlike symptoms. This time I decided to cut back on the anavar oxandrolone dosages down to 10mg a day and add in proviron at 12.5mg a day along...
Top Bottom