Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needles

1. L

Napsgear non injectable cycle

I was wondering if any of you could help me run a non injectable steroid cycle I can I use needles at this time because my girlfriend is a nurse and she isn't about having needles around the house with her daughter around. I understand that and we agreed I would only use oral or topical...
  2. J

Best place to pin insulin

I read that it's okay to use skinny needles to pin insulin so I went and got 31G needles I plan on running the insulin on my next cycle the steroids I am using a thicker needle 23 gauge my question with the insulin is where do I inject this and what happens if I hit a vein will it burst a lot...
  3. E

Geneza oral only cycle

Not interested in doing an oral only cycle but i have no choice as i got a family and don’t want needles around the house and needing kids and wife asking me questions. So I want to do just oral only and I want to use geneza cause they got the best ones. What do you recommend for 8 weeks...
  4. B

Using smaller needles for steroids

I have a group of friends who use steroids but they're not the most experienced or knowledgeable so this is why I come to you guys for questions like this. One of my buddies says that he uses tiny needles and injects tiny amounts of steroids but more often. He says this helps keep his levels...
  5. M

Overcomming fear of needles

Hi guys! so i'm getting ready to start my first cycle in 2 weeks. Now my only problem is, i suffer from a crippling fear of needles. Well actually syringes. I have a bunch of tattoos (20+ hours of work done), the needles there didn't bother me at all but syringes scare the shit out of me. I'm...
  6. M

Finding the stuff I like

I wasn't for sure where I could post this but I figured any of you out there could help. I need to get new syringes and the guy I have been getting them from for a while now is no longer in the area. I have been using the BD 3m syringes with the leur lok tips, I have the 23g needles with...
  7. E

Help guys, I need support and clarification!!!

Hi guys, I'm an Italian boy of 22 years. I apologize for my English, if I write the wrong way, but I'm using a translator. I train when I was 18 years. Unfortunately, I never gain weight, only slightly, and despite having diets followed by specialties, I never gained weight. I did many tests in...
  8. 1

needles

just wondering where i can get some 23 gauge 1" and 1.5" needles online. a reliable and safe source of course and also if there are any common stores that i can get them at. thanks
  9. T

Tnb medical - new may special, freebies

syringes.This months special is a 10% DISCOUNT CODE and FREE Product. The special is 1 FREE 30ml. Bottle of Bacterial Static Water or FREE Box of Alcohol Swabs(100ct)for every box of needle and syringe combo ordered. 1 Box, 1 FREE Bottle Bacterial Static Water or FREE Box of Alcohol Swabs. 2...
  10. T

syringes.This months special is a 10% DISCOUNT CODE and FREE Product. The special is 1 FREE 30ml. Bottle of Bacterial Static Water or FREE Box of Alcohol Swabs(100ct)for every box of needle and syringe combo ordered. 1 Box, 1 FREE Bottle Bacterial Static Water or FREE Box of Alcohol Swabs. 2...
  11. T

12. T

13. T

14. T

15. T

16. T

17. T

18. T

19. T

20. T

Top Bottom