Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joints

1. X

bpc-157 for sore joints

I’m skeptical a powdery substance that you mix water with and then inject this capable of helping your joints. Doesn’t make much sense to me but I’m willing to give it a shot if you guys think it would help me. How much of this magical potion do I need to be using and how much do you think a...
  2. A

help my joints feel better

I knew going into my last cycle that my joints would take a beating did winstrol for 100 milligrams per day and it was about 8 weeks my joints really started to act up especially the second month into my cycle what supplements can I start taking to help with joints?
  3. C

MK stacked with MK?

Seen this cycle ran over on reddit by a couple guys and seems to be a good one for repairs I am suffering from joint issues Looking hard at ostarine mk and nutrobal mk My question is what is the difference between the two and why are they both MK versions of sarms?
  4. A

Hard time getting out of the car

I have a hard time getting in and out of my car and also getting out of bed in the morning because of my stiffness in my joints especially my hips and lower body which supplement can help with this that doesn't cost a lot of money because my insurance doesn't cover supplements
  5. G

weird joint issues

does anyone on here ever deal with weird joint issues when they are lifting weights I am noticing something happening to me the past few weeks where I get clicking noises coming from my joints it mostly happens when I'm doing shoulder exercises. Is it bad technique or is it something else
  6. F

Best diet for joints

I'm getting to that age where my joints are starting to get run into the ground what are the best foods that I can be consuming to help with my joints I heard omegas are really good but not sure which foods would constitute that
  7. D

Supplements for collagen

I'm looking increase my collagen in my body. First off can anyone answer what collagen is and why is it so important in Fitness. I see advertised a lot these days all over the place and 5 years ago I never heard of it before. Is this stuff going to help with injuries and healing joints and all...
  8. S

healing joints ostarine?

I’ve been training hard for 2 years, I am lucky I have a gym that has stayed open throughout the pandemic and barely anyone has been showing up the past year so I spend a lot of time there. I used a lot of steroids in that period and my strength has gone up a lot. My joints though are messed...
  9. D

Seeking advice/insight/help

I am new to this world, i.e., the Elite Fitness forum and all that it represents. Although doing research for the past 6 weeks, it is clear I still don’t know what I don’t know, thus the reason I am reaching out. Probably best to give a little background on my situation and myself first though...
  10. R

*MCL injury while running epi with joint support*

I slightly tore my MCL (ligament in knee) a month ago I'm able to walk on it again but my cardio and legs have taken a toll from reduced use. What do you guys think about running an upper body only epistrong cycle with forged joint support and cycle support? Squats will be totally out of the...
Top Bottom