Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vacation

1. C

Vacation for summer hints and ideas

I'm trying to see what kind of cycle that you all recommend that I do I have my sights set on cutting for the summer so i would appreciate some feedback The steroids i have my eye on are testosterone, trenbolone and maybe winstrol if I were to do 200 mg of the injectables each per week and then...
  2. V

tanning supplements

which supplements do you recommend for tanning? I am currently trying to get a tan for my vacation in jamaica next month I am really pale I am seeking the best supplements you recommend for tanning. Not really interested in spray products.
  3. R

Vacation cycle with napsgear

I will be ordering napsgear to my hotel during my vacation to Yellowstone. I also plan on enjoying nature and also lifting at the hotel gym during my stay and will be with a group and sex will happen What is the best steroid and sexual aid stack that you can recommend that I can buy off of napsgear
  4. P

Timing Cycles around vacation

can you guys go over some different options for me as someone who goes on vacation every 4 months but who also wants to cycle steroids on and off. If I am doing a 12-week cycle and then have to do an 8-week p c t how does the math add up if you're going to be traveling every 12 weeks, and how do...
  5. D

2 week break mid-cycle for vacation?? Recommendations?

Currently on a cycle of sustanon 250. 250cc every 5 days. Started 7/18/14. Vacationing in Mexico for 2 weeks starting 9/09. That puts vacation occuring at week 7 of cycle. Need recommendations as to what I should do during that period. Should I cut the cycle short, start PCT during that time and...
  6. bogenjager

Vacation: Cutting and Maintaining

I am going on vacation in just under 4 weeks. I don't have a lot to lose but I would like to cut up a bit before going. I also don't want to balloon with water retention while there. I am not a huge fan of cardio due to substantial muscle loss from it in the past. Anyway here is what I am...
  7. rustilldown

A little pre vacation cycle

HEy all, this is my first ever post here at elite fitness but I have been lurking for years. I basically am running my second ever cycle and have 3 months before my vacation to Barbados begins. A little background on me, I am 24 years old, 6'0 195 pounds, 10% Bodyfat maybe even slightly less...
  8. D

Supps and cycle while on vacation

Not sure where to post this question so apologies in advance if I picked the wrong forum. I am currently on a cycle (Nano-drol and dbol and just added growth tech) but am going out of the country on August 9th for 2 1/2 weeks. I tried to time my cycle to be ending the week before leaving so I...
  9. P

Weightless Strength Training?

I'll be going up North for the summer, and my weight set would just be too heavy to take with me. Is there any way I can continue to train up there without weights or with some makeshift ones? Your input is appreciated... I generally do 3 sets of 6 reps, right now with weights ranging from...
Top Bottom