Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ipamorelin

1. C

Ipamorelin cycle advice and experiences

first off if you can recommend a source for ipamorelin that would be cool A friend of mine used it and said I should give it a shot. He said it helped them with a lot of different things including faster recovery and lean body mass what have been your experiences with it and what can I expect...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-506-peptides-ipamorelin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-506-peptides-ipamorelin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  3. P

Fat loss, Mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin + T3?

I have been lifiting for around 7 years now. I am nothing impressive really, 5'10'', 80kg (175lbs) and around 7-8% fat (skin fold calipers). My goal is to loose more fat. Lean body mass gain would be welcome, but it's secondary. I have my hands on a bottle of T3 (that I may try to use without...
  4. W

All peptide cycle at 21, too dangerous?

Hi guys, I have been researching peptides for the last couple months and spoken to several friends who have taken them. I have been considering beginning an ipamorelin and/or CJC1295(No DAC) cycle at 70mg 2x a day, I am looking for something that won't shut down my natural production and not...
  5. L

Anavar and Ipamorelin stack? thoughts?

Started my first anavar cycle about 4 weeks ago. Before starting, I had weight trained pretty seriously for the last 3-4 years, and competed very successfully as a natty during those years. feel i had reached my genetic potential. Currently taking 10mg/day, havnt really experienced any sides...
  6. I

Need help with Ipamorelin, please

I'm considering taking Ipamorelin and would like some feedback, suggestions, advice, etc. I'm a 40 yr old male, in half-way decent shape, but have some work to do. I'm thinking Ipamorelin as an alternative to TRT. I'd take 100 mcg's twice per day, morning and before sleep, for 5 days on, 2...
  7. oklahoma86

What do you run with Ipamorelin?

We all know that Peptides work well synergistically, and while there are some common "add-on" Peptides (cjc 1293, CJC-1295 among several others) to an Ipamorelin (or GRHP, etc... but I am only worried about the Ipam). I am not sure exactly what factors would make someone choose the 1293 cjc...
  8. Gawd

CJC-1293 10-Pack for $152.99!! AND FREE SHIPPING

You heard me! EXTREME PEPTIDE has ANOTHER great deal for you.. but TODAY IS THE VERY LAST DAY! Tomorrow these deals are gone! 98.6%+ Pure. Fast Same Day Shipping. Unbeatable customer service. The price of CJC-1293 10-packs are at a Rock Bottom $179.99. But we've taken it further! Until FRIDAY...
  9. Gawd

Ipamorelin 10-Pack for $110.49!!

Yup! EXTREME PEPTIDE has more great deals for you.. but TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! Friday these deals are gone! 98.6%+ Pure. Fast Same Day Shipping. Unbeatable customer service. The price of Ipamorelin 10-packs have been slashed to $129.99. But they didn't stop there! Until FRIDAY you can knock...
Top Bottom