Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

andro

1. B

Alpha test stack?

The stuff is super expensive it's about $150 it's called Alpha test stack Its got 1 bottle of methyl-test testosterone support And it has epi test, epi andro Worth it or nah?
  2. C

First Cycle - Andromix - Please Critique

Thank for your time and input ahead of time. I lift just because I like to lift, and I'd rather be in good shape vice being fat, so it's purely recreational. Up to this point I have been all natural, the only supplement I have ever used is protein, but I seem to have hit a tough plateau, and I...
  3. S

Halodrol, EpiAndro Rx Cycle Feedback Please

Hi Guys, I am new to this site, and this forum panel. I have arrived here looking for “direct” insight and feedback after scouring the web only to find contradicting testimonies and sponsored-biased write-ups and logs. A brief background about me-I am 26 years old, 6 foot 5, 250 pounds with an...
  4. lincolnsvo

On TRT. Looking for decent PH boost

Hey guys, Couldn't find a thread on this. I'm already taking test cyp., 150/wk. for trt. Age 44./5'11"/177 lbs/clean diet. Body fat is around 18% About 20 years exp in training. Always been a hard gainer ecto-endo. I was looking for a legal supp that would help me lean out a bit and add...
  5. C

Starting a cycle of andro, 1-T, comments and suggestions accepted

Hello all, new to the site and im about to run a cycle of 1-t and andro. I have ran chlorodrol-50 twice in the past, epi once and used numerous pcts. I do suffer from mild gyno (small lump under right nip) and I dont know if its from a bad pct or running test wrong a few weeks after my pct for 2...
Top Bottom