Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needto

1. M

extremely low test and puberty gyno

Ok I have haf gyno for as long as I can remember but recently got the doc to do the mamogram and it confirmed it, the right lump is about the size of the quarter and the left is about a dime. My bloods came back and my t was 2.0 nn/mol and estrogen was in the middle I cant remember the exact...
  2. F

PCT Question (Clomid + Needto)

Hey everyone just entering my 5th week of a 14 week sus250 cycle, running at 750mg pw. Up 14lbs, max bench up 55lbs but this could be predominately diet as I had been cutting and maintaining at 10% so my strength was down. Below is what i have planned out for cycle and pct. (Originally ran adex...
  3. J

Need2Slin experience thus far

I want to start off by saying for years I only focused on my lifting program without any regard to my diet. I was constantly reading article after article about which combination of exercises, how many reps, ect would get me big and lean. The last year or so I have come to realize that the most...
  4. Dk350

beastly on beastdrol or is it just me?

I took my first dose of beastdrol yesterday of 40mg (just for the first day but will be 30mg) on my chest day and was lifting like a mad man. I noticed I had more energy, focus, and maybe increase in recovery time in between sets, and some strength increase on my flat dumbell bench. I feel like...
  5. Essie

Sust mixture - should it feel like this?

Hi Everybody, I have found something called Sustaplex 325 ... and it hurt like hell when I pinned on Monday, but it now Thursday and it doesn't get any better? It consists of the following esterized Testosterones p/ml: 30mg Test Ace 50mg Test Prop 50mg Test Phenylprop 90mg Test Cyp 105mg...
  6. J

finishing kdrol diesel cycle

I am currently 2 weeks into my pct and just about done with my kdrol + dieselbolan cycle. I ran katanadrol and dieselbolan for 4 weeks along with hcgenerate, forged liver, and gear. PCT i am taking unleashed+post cycle combo and forma. This is my second time using a needto product, my first was...
  7. twenty47

Twenty 47 - Acient Strength Log -

Needto has chosen me to be one of the testers for this product. this is my log. starting stats 6 foot 230 lbs 15-17% bf age 21 max bench 315x3 squat 405x10 deadlift 405x 12. i one repped 535 like 3 weeks ago. got a little tweaked so im not sure if thats where i am at now. I will be posting...
  8. armyinfantry

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PPTestosterone Recovery Stack Journal

My 6 Week Dieselbolan+Epi-Strong Cycle / PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack Journal So I'm going to do my best to give yall the scoop on NeedTo's Dieselbolan/Epistrong cycle he put together for me. This cycle will last me 6 weeks + PCT which is exactly how long I have until I go home for my...
  9. B

Beastrol

I've never used Beastrol and am looking for some advice.... is it any good and how effective is it?
  10. C

Beast/Katana Stack, my 1 week experience

First I would like to say, Needto has outstanding customer service and support. Everything I have purchased from him has arrived within 2-3 days, and the quality of the product is top notch. I think, unfortunately for me, Katanadrol is too strong. I feel like I am growing tits. They are...
  11. skyling35

Beastdrol & Epistrong cycles

I have ordered these and want to buy all the other products I need before starting. My question would be is Forged Pct and Primordial performance TRS enough of a PCT for running either of these by themselves or should I have anything else for PCT. :confused:
  12. N

needtobuildmuscle.com now has live support.

When you go to any part of the store you will see the live customer support Icon. Click it and get a live person (me or angel) pretty much all day... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  13. sweed

Needtobuildmuscle.com's Shredddder Stack!

Hey fellers, Just postin up my log here. I started Needtomusclemuscle.com 's shredder stack which is beastdrol, katanadrol at 3 caps (ea) ed. I also have the forged liver support and some lipoflame. My beginning stats are 6'2", 245 at 20-22%bf and 26 years old. I usually weigh myself on the...
  14. Bsaint

Epi-Strong & Needtogetaas

Just wanted to thank SouthernLord for directing me to some helpful sites and pointing me in the right direction. I'll be having surgery om my gyno in a few weeks but after meeting with the doctor I really should drop some weight first. And thanks Needtogetaas for helping me out with the...
  15. N

We still have all products in stock at needtobuildmsucle.com

Nothing has sold out yet and we still have every product. Well except the advanced super stack that is gone... But everything else we still have in stock.. The ??? every one keeps asking is do we have it left. Yes damn it. If you see it in the store then we still have it. If I do not have a...
  16. H

Just ordered NEEDTO'S protein bars

I'll be sure to post a report on how good they are when they arrive. Will also post on how I made them.. I ordered two bags.. Hopefully they'll be as great as everyone claims!!!!
  17. socalmuscle

Got rid of tren gyno, gonna give it a second try!!

Ran tren ace for a total of bout 8-9weeks. Had a small lump under right nipple. Thanks to needto I rid the problem with letro and some bromo to help my lack luster erections from prolactin build up. Now back to normal I've been cruising on 300mgs of test e. Planning 8 wk blast Test e 600mg a...
  18. GWizz

Post up and needto will tell you what he thinks of you

Maybe....hopfully....prolly not.
  19. L

Best fucking cook book EVER

Sorry for the cussing, lol, but i just recently bought needto cook book and it really is exactly what im looking for. For me it gets hard to find CHEAP or resonable high protein meals that I like (im a weird eater). Its a so many damn recipes in that book, I ran out to Dominicks and bought a...
Top Bottom