Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting

1. V

First time using napsgear

this is the first time I've ever used a but won't be the last I've been on their products for approximately six weeks my body looks so different I can even tell the changes day by day the products are high-quality don't have any issues injecting them at all
  2. Z

Butt injections

My wife has been injecting my butt for me and it doesn't hurt except for when the needle goes in the needle we're using is 1.5 in. My concern is that I read that your butt is supposed to be sore from injecting steroids and I don't feel anything. Does this mean that the gear is not getting...
  3. A

injecting subq truth

I want to do self TRT but am scared to use big needles. My plan was to use sustanon250 and inject small amounts throughout the week to add up to my full trt dose and to keep me sane use a 29G slin pin which I can load up to 1CC in it. Would this be okay to do or is the truth that I could cause...
  4. C

painful after injecting

I pinned my ventro glutes 3 days ago and now I am having problems where I cannot sleep, or even walk due to the pain. It is swollen up and inflamed, even feeling some hardness in there. I worked out on it yesterday to try to shake it off and it seemed to make it worse. Do I need to see a...
  5. sean501

Quick introduction w/stats

Hi guys, first time post here... Just wanted to write a brief introduction before posting on the forum so people know my aims/goals/history/stats before I ask for any advice. Age: 38 Sex: Male Weight: 84kg Height: 188cm BF%: 10% approx I've been training seriously for the past 8 years, after...
  6. F

HELP! muscle soreness after injection

Hey guys so i injected 1cc of eq into my left shoulder no problem. then injected 1cc of test into my right shoulder. that whole day my right shoulder was in a lot of pain now 2 days later its still sore and now is swollen and red on my shoulder going down the side of my bicep. this is my first...
  7. Bruvstar

How to Inject Steroids Correctly.

Hey everyone, As promised my Steroid Injections 101 Thread. Video footage will be added to the bottom of this thread on the weekend and during the week. ALL IMAGES ARE SHOWN AS LINKS IN THE CORRECT PLACES THROUGHOUT THE TUTORIAL, BUT ALSO AS ATTACHMENTS. TO VIEW IMAGES THEMSELVES SCROLL TO...
Top Bottom