Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finasteride

1. PhillDragon

3 new Euro-pharmacies products Isotretinoin - Raloxifene - Finasteride only on PuritySourceLabs.ru

It's a pleasure to announce the arrival of three new amazing Euro-pharmacies products. Accutane Raloxifene Finasteride are all available right NOW on PuritySourceLabs.ru 1) Isotretinoin - AKA the trade mark name - Accutane, a potent acne treating drug that has been know to be a cure or...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 451 800mg of Testosterone first cycle and Finasteride use.

Evolutionary.org Episode 451 800mg of Testosterone first cycle and Finasteride use. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-451-800mg-of-testosterone-first-cycle-and-finasteride-use/...
  3. M

Finasteride on Stanozolol/Test Cycle ?

Hi Bros, I'm currently on Stanozolol 40 mg ED with Test Enanthate 100mg/week as base. I'm also taking Finasteride 1 mg EOD from last month. Will it hinder my Stano/Test cycle, or will it be beneficial ? Do i have to worry about estrogen ?
  4. J

Women's hair loss

have you ever had problems with losing hair from steroid use as a female. Do we get the same problems with d h t where we need to take a shampoo to eliminate that from our hair. Also what do you think about using finasteride and can it be used as a female. Also do you think because I'm so...
  5. E

Finasteride to help hairloss on cycle?

I am just finishing a 12 week test e(500mgs per week) and equipoise cycle, and have really increased my endurance and gained about 15 pounds. However i have just started to notice that I have lost a large amount of hair. I have been taking 2.5 mgs finasteride since I started my cycle, but I'm...
  6. Lou Super Man 123

Do you have any study about if Finasteride hinders gains or not?

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some study or scientific article about if Finasteride does or does not hinder gains. If you know some let me know, I will really apreciate that. Thanks.
  7. Q

Dbol/Test and the big Deca Proscar question

Hi guys, This is my first post here, which might come out a little more sceptical than an average first post on a forum with immensely knowable people of whom I’ve learned a lot. Personally I work as an analyst, which means I like to see proofs rather than claims. If I see someone claim...
  8. J

Finasteride induced gyno, tamoxifen possible answer?

Finasteride induced gynecomastia I was taking finasteride for a period of 6 months on and off, I noticed wieght gain while on the finasteride but more troubling I also gained fatty tissue on the left side of my chest. I was told by my general practitioner that he didnt think it was gyno, and...
  9. Discreet User

Yes or No? Propecia/Finasteride - First Cycle

First cycle - Testosterone Cypionate 400/mg week only. Minor hair loss on both sides of the family, with one uncle who is completely bald. Should I use Propecia/Finasteride from day one, or just use in case hair loss is noticed? I know the prevailing view here on EF is to just shave your...
  10. Discreet User

Emergency Use of Propecia/Finasteride

Question: Can Propecia be used on cycle once hair loss is noticed, or must it be used before cycle induced hair loss in order for it to be effective? My situation: 22 years old and no noticeable hair loss (Although I am paranoid about it and may be receeding in the forehead area by the...
  11. M

Equipose + Test + Tren

Hi, This is my first post so pleae bear with me. I have done a total of 2 cycles in the past but the lat one ended short as I had the on set of gyno. I have now had the glans removed so will have no further problems. I am now looking to do the following cycle. EQ = 400mg week 1 to 10...
  12. crulexis

Propecia , and Dosage?

Hello, I am about to start a T3/Clen + P-Plex cycle just for a month, nothing big... Not sure if I am more prone to hair loss while on it, but I am already loosing hair... genetics. So was looking into using Propecia, or Finasteride , The question is how much do I take, because the site im...
  13. F

Steroids and Hairloss, best combination

Hey guys, I've been a gym rat for a number of years long enough to have my share of steroids shoved in my face. It was only until about 4 years ago when I was 23 that I decided to do my first cycle. I did an 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 in combination with Deca-Durabolin. I did 250 ml of the...
Top Bottom