Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weights

1. E

Avoiding losing size on steroids

I want to use steroids not to put on size but to prevent myself from losing size My plan is 200mgs a week testosterone cypionate 60mgs a day turinabol 10mgs a day aromasin Pct: Clomid 20mgs a day, nolvadex 10mgs a day. Hcg Can you recommend the following stack for this goal for someone...
  2. A

How many days per week should you weight lift?

It is a pretty simple question but there is so many opinions out there that I'm trying to see what your thoughts are How many days a week should we be lifting weights?
  3. J

Heavy weights risky?

I can remember seeing a thread on a forum where they were arguing if lifting heavy weights was bad or not. One guy was saying that he does nothing but heavy weights and he's been doing it for 20 years with no problems. Another guy said that heavy weights cause them to get injured. Is there a...
  4. C

Powerlifting real or fake?

Have any of you seen these videos online of these powerlifters lifting these crazy amounts of weights. have any of them been caught faking the amount of weight they do? also are there workouts that they show on there just for show, when they really aren't doing such explosive lifts all...
  5. A

Anything better then free weights?

I'm looking to build up my conditioning as fast as possible, get stronger, and build more muscle I'm willing to do whatever it takes and willing to sign up wherever it takes aside from free weights do you think that there's any workout strategy that you can do that will help build muscle...
  6. 4

Maxing out training

I have a curiosity to know how much I can do maxing out the weights at the gym on each lift. Do you think it would be a smart idea to do this for a week where I just try to do one rep Maxes on each exercise just to see. Or is that a stupid idea and why
  7. G

weird joint issues

does anyone on here ever deal with weird joint issues when they are lifting weights I am noticing something happening to me the past few weeks where I get clicking noises coming from my joints it mostly happens when I'm doing shoulder exercises. Is it bad technique or is it something else
  8. Z

not getting sore anymore

so I started lifting weights for the first time after I got a gym membership ahead of the new years. The first 3 weeks I was getting sore daily. I read this is good and means I’m getting good results. Now I’m not getting sore as much. Does this mean I am not trying hard enough anymore?
  9. G

Female training strategies

I'm generally new to weight training but I did used to do some lifting when I was in high school taking the class. I am a female and I am 28 years old I'm interested in getting on a workout program and wanted some advice as to what you recommended. Should I sign up for a gym or should I buy...
  10. E

Steroids for flabby stomach

I am currently doing a lot of training with a personal trainer and we are doing weights and we are also doing outdoor running 6 days a week. I take Sundays off I have a trouble spot around my stomach which has excess flab that I have a hard time getting rid of I know for females the stomach can...
  11. Z

Taking a break from weights while on cycle?

I feel like my central nervous system CNS is a little overworked right now. It's a combination of my construction job and also 5 days a week of weight training in the gym. Do you think I should take a week off from the gym even while on steroids or do I just need to do some deloading for a...
  12. C

How do bodybuilders really train?

Watching YouTube videos of bodybuilders I think it's all a scam the way they show them training. It's like they are trying to do a promotional video pushing a supplement or something like that. I never seen anyone in the gym who is pretty jacked train like that, it seems to be much more...
  13. Q

Should I use weights on my feet when benching

I was at the gym yesterday and I needed a 10lb weight so I picked one up off the floor and then a huge Meathead bodybuilder came running up to me and saying that he was using it. So I asked him what did he mean he was using it if it was on the floor and he said he uses them for his feet to give...
  14. A

Shuffling BJJ training with weights

Anyone supplement their weight training time with BJJ training together and how does it work for you? If i can dedicate 1 hour a day to weight train can i swap out 2 of those to focus on BJJ and martial arts and what are the over training worries i should be watching out for?
  15. P

anyone try cardio before weights?

I was talking to my buddy on the phone who has been weight training for 15 years and he said I should wait to do cardio till I am done with weights or I will be too tired to lift heavier. Is this true and what do you guys do to juggle cardio and weights?
  16. C

which lift is most important

let's say I work out at a gym that has all the equipment I need including machines, free weights, and Cardio. What is the most important lift that you consider a must with your weekly grind that you never miss. also which left you guys completely ignore that other guys are doing. Just looking to...
  17. T

Twice a week weights

Right now I'm working 2 jobs and finishing up my degree so I can only workout twice a week do you think that this is going to work ? I was thinking of splitting up my days into a pulling day and a pushing day including legs so I would do squats on my push day and deadlifts on my pull day . Can...
  18. H

running 2 miles before or after weights?

I hate doing cardio but when I do it around my regular workouts I tend to enjoy it more and deal with it better. I don’t get motivated to just go do it out of the gym. What I have learned is that I can run around my gym for 2 miles and that pumps me up. My question is I don’t want to to screw...
  19. W

World's Strongest Man Workout

Alright guys - I'm Eddie Hall, one of the strongest men in the World. I can bench 280kg and hold the world record for a deadlift. I'm always on this site picking up tips here and there. I've started designing my own workout regimes and have just brought out an app on iTunes called 'the...
  20. B

To isolate muscle groups or to not isolate muscle groups?

Hello! Everybody seems to have "leg day," "arm day," etc. I do that as well, but I'm not as planned out as some people are. I plan when I wake up for my workout, not a week in advance. I'm trying to make a week-to-week plan (at least for a couple weeks, then I'll switch it up). I tend to ONLY...
Top Bottom