Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb

1. A

Low carb bulking

I'm looking to bulk I only weigh 162 pounds and I am almost 6 feet tall which is super skinny for someone my height . What do you think about bulking but keeping carbs low let's say under 100 or 125 grams but taking most of my carbs around my workout would I still be able to gain weight without...
  2. T

Keto/IF Journey

Starting Keto and IF today, I have been a lurker here for years. I figured that it was time to get in shape and get healthy. Especially after my now ex-wife took off with a her adulterous lover. This place has helped me stay steady with weight but never took it to serious until now. I will be...
  3. W

About to start a Winstrol cycle and have some inquiries

I'm about to start an oral only cycle of Winstrol (or stanozolol) in the form of pills. First off, I know that Test as a base would be better and injectables too, but due to my location and circumstances (financial, social, availability, convenience) I can and want to try this Winny cycle so...
  4. sac1032

Low Carb soreness

Have been doing a low carb thing for about 2 weeks now, I notice after I lift i am sore for days afterwards, which is longer than normal. Anyone else notice this?
  5. dmarie

Super Low Carbs?

I posted several months ago and got great advice. To date I've lost 52 pounds and want to lose like 15 more but I'm stuck and have been for like 3 weeks. I've been reading about the super low card diets (under 10 per day) and am feeling like that may help. Is this appropriate for someone that...
Top Bottom