Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone

1. C

GHRP-2 first time, dosing it for less appetite

so I already tried GHRP-6, got good gains but didn’t like the appetite issues. This time want to use GHRP-2. I’m assuming it carries less hunger side effects or am I wrong? I’m hoping I can get good results dosing it twice a day at 200mcg each. Would I need to take it before my meals or just...
  2. F

using growth hormone

I’m 58 years old I’m 6’1’’ and 230 pounds body fat is 22% I was wondering about adding growth hormone to my current TRT I just got put on TRT and I can feel the change, they also want to put me on GH too but its expensive. Is it worth the cost to get on it?
  3. F

First Timer: HGH or Oxandrolone for fat loss + gain strenght?

Hi all! I am a 36 years old woman, 152cm (5ft), 47 kg (103.6lb), currently weight training 5x per week + cardio 2x (stairmasters, inclined fast walking on treadmill, or outdoor running sometimes). My daily diet (a mild caloric deficit of 1500kcal)consist of: Fats (90g - 810kcal), Carbs (60g...
  4. T

HGH first cycle

Hi guys, new to EF, wondering everyones opinions on a 6 month growth cycle at age 22? Im unable to take AAS due to a mental health condition (G.A.D and slight OCD) and from what ive heard growth can actually benefit these things? Im aware the general rule of thumb is growth is pointless before...
  5. L

GH - Somalete

Got turned on to Somalete by a reputable source who knows the actual source and been going for about 2 months now. With all this talk of "fake" GH this stuff came with testing reports and after 2 months the good effects are evident and only getting better. Anyone else hear of this or taking...
  6. Myarseitis

Rehabilitation Cycle & Growth Question

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your holidays/festive season and looking forward to the New Year! This is my first post and I do not even know if I am posting this in the right place? I am sure someone will kindly tell me if I have and show me where this post/questions should go...
  7. Essie

Human Growth Hormone - yes or no?

Hi All, I have, for some reason unbeknownst to me, been getting bombarded this side of the world lately with questions about hgh ... running it, how much, how long, advisable or not etc etc. So I compiled this little bit of information. Let's start at the beginning ... WHAT is growth hormone...
  8. J

HGH for height

I am 19 years old, turning 20 in a few months. My father is 6'1/2" and my mother is 5'4". My older brother , 23 yo (same mother and father) is 6' 2.5". I on the other hand am 5'11". My father claims that he didn't grow until well into his 20's but I am losing hope. Due to my father and...
  9. B

Thai boxer getting old wanting to repair nagging injuries

Hi guys, first time and first post here! I'm a martial artist, thai boxer to be specific, by trade. I've been doing it for almost 12 years and my body has seen better days. I have been reading up on the effects of GH or HGH on ligaments and all around body repair and had a few questions...
  10. T

Questiin about Somatropin HGH for height

Hello, I am new on this forum but a buddy of mine who I've known since middle school was asking me about how much IU of HGH is needed to help his 15 year old son grow. My friend is about 5'5 and his son is only 4'11. He has plenty of money and his doctor told him that he will write a...
  11. Essie

Hygetropin vs CJC-1295+Ipamorelin

Allright ... some intense head-scratching and I am left with the following understanding. Anyone able to expand on this? If so, please feel free. See attached graph for reference ... courtesy of AnabolicSteroids.co.za. If you look above, you'll notice the following. You'll require 7.5iu of...
  12. B

The Mythical Ambrosia--Growth Hormone

I’ve had joint pain (arthralgia) for about as long as I care to remember. Every traditional treatment imaginable has failed to yield promising results—NSAIDs, corticosteroids, ice, rest, chiropractic, physical therapy, yoga, etc. Therefore, I’ve been researching other avenues and came across...
  13. M

HGH Side Effects

I'm 39 years old 250lbs and 25% bodyfat. I have been taking HGH (Eutropin) for the last 3 months. I started with 2IUs per day then after 3 weeks was on 4IUs. Weeks 4 -9 I was on 8 IUs and for the last 3 weeks have been on 10IUs which I wanted to stay at for 6 months. I had a little joint...
  14. Essie

Somatropin question

Howzit Guys? My Dad is turning 60 this year and has always been strong and fit, but recently I've noticed that things are a changing, and they are a changing fast :(. He noticed it himself and initially wanted to do a 12 weeker DBOL 15mg/day week 1 - 5, Cyp 250mg/week week 2 - 11 and then PCT...
  15. H

GH/Tren/Test Cyp Cycle

Standard Cycle not wanting to get on stage here just wanting better physique and strength while keeping speed, endurance, and agility. GH: 15-20iu /week Tren: 300mg/week TestCyp: 600mg/week Any suggestions out there? Thanks
  16. K

Female HGH & anavar, first cycle

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post on the forum. I'd like a few opinions on how to run a successful gh & anavar cycle. Current stats: 24 year old female 5'7" height 155-160 lbs 18.6% bf Training for 6 years Current training: 5 day split, cardio 5-6x week @...
  17. K

First post, GH & Anavar

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while, but this is my first post on the forum. I'd like a few opinions on how to run a successful gh & anavar cycle. Current stats: 24 year old female 5'7" height 155-160 lbs 18.6% bf Training for 6 years Current training: 5 day split, cardio 5-6x week @...
  18. C

HGH Help

I have a couple quick quesitons regarding some growth I just got ahold of. My first question has to do with how you measure iu's on an insulin syringe? I just purchased 5 boxes of some Humatrope Somatropin from a friend and I just want to make sure im taking the stuff right. I've always been...
  19. kx250rider

HGH opinions?

HGH, as most of us know, is costly... About $1000/month for Somatropin if you're going to do it right. I have a prescription for it, and have gone on it for up to 3 months (before the economy went so bad). What is the opinion here, on how important HGH might be along with T or other...
  20. 8

HGH for growing wrist/bone diameter in adult? Seeking advice

Hello! Brand new to the forums, have spent quite a bit of time recently researching Growth Hormones, checking up the guides, experiences, etc. I've always been really small boned, my height is fine though. I am not a body builder, I don't want to get big, I just want to acheive a normal fit...
Top Bottom