Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control

1. M

can steroids effect birth control?

I am currently 5’7’’ and 145 pounds. 33 years old I have been on birth control off and on for 12 years. My question is can my steroid use throw off the birth control or should I be okay?
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #419 Too young for steroids, TRT and birth control.

Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #419 Too young for steroids, TRT and birth control. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-radio-episode-419-too-young-for-steroids-trt-and-birth-control/...
  3. Fitmommy1114

Epi strong question and future log :-)

As some of you know I plan on doing an epi strong cycle. But I need to get my birth control shot (working on being able to get my copper iud). My issue with this is I don't know whether or not to start my cycle until I get the shot. I have everything ready to go to start it but my shot :-(...
  4. S

Birth Control and DHEA

I tried to do a search on this but nothing quite answered my wifes questions. Wife asked me to post this. She was on the depo shot for about 8 years and did gain quite a bit of weight on it. She has now decided to go off and try the "mini pill" which is progestin only. First question is if...
Top Bottom