Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soreness

1. J

Biceps messing me up

I'm trying to grow my biceps so whenever I work them out it seems like I end up working out my forearms and other body parts more than my biceps. What the heck am I doing wrong here and I'm not even getting any soreness in my biceps. Can you give me some pointers
  2. C

speed up my soreness

Hello everyone, I'm 42 years old and have you steroids for 10 years but for the past three years have not used anything and then when the pandemic hit I took a year off from the gym. I am going back now and I noticed I'm very sore while I work out. Would steroids help speed up my soreness going...
  3. B

supplements to help with soreness

I just did a triathlon and I pushed myself hard and now I am super sore, every inch of my body is sore from head to toe lol. Problem is now I want to workout and get to my weigh training and it has been 3 days and still sore. Is there a supplement to help with soreness? If not why haven’t they...
  4. S

Is it Overtraining Syndrome or something else?

I would really like your opinion. I have been weight lifting for 4 plus years and have been really consistent. My splits are what I’ve been told by my general practitioner who is a sports medicine doctor as being normal and not too much to cause my symptoms. I am nasm certified and a stickler...
  5. J

should I lift when sore?

Hey I had a question about soreness and weight training. I have changed up my workouts and upped my volume, the results are coming in fast and furious now. I am very happy. However I notice with this much weight training reps I get sore. Should I lift even if the soreness is there or take the...
  6. Czenski

😮 Thigh swelling, soreness, then hard striations WTF? 3,000 Est!

Sorryfor the Novel…Bizarre situation, still lookin for answers...I've Googled myself silly the past few months with no good matches. I'm on TRT past 10 years. Have used both prescription and "over-seas" brands of Test. Dragon Pharma, Geneza. Occasional test boosts. I've exhausted all other...
  7. N

Inject in glutes, sore in hamstring

Hi, Does somebody know why when i inject some roids in my glutes, the next day my hamstring will be very sore till it's hard to walk & impossible to sit down crossing legs. The glutes area (injection site) doesn't feel like that, just normal soreness for the first night then it goes away. I...
  8. F

HELP! muscle soreness after injection

Hey guys so i injected 1cc of eq into my left shoulder no problem. then injected 1cc of test into my right shoulder. that whole day my right shoulder was in a lot of pain now 2 days later its still sore and now is swollen and red on my shoulder going down the side of my bicep. this is my first...
  9. S

Low E2? Bunk Gear? Or Something Else?

First post so forgive any mistakes i've made, So I've started my second cycle, it consists of test e at 750mg/week, and Adex at 0.5mg/eod. (first experience with Adex, and test over 500) Problem is my libido is pretty much gone, but more importantly, I DO NOT recover from workouts. I did...
  10. Z

lump on glute

ok so heres the deal, i started my cycle a few weeks ago on my first pin on my right glute, everything went fine during, then after soreness of course but also a pretty good size lump in the muscle, the soreness only lasted about 3 days no biggie, the lump took about a week and a half to fully...
  11. M

injection pain

Other then the needle itself, is injection pain usually related to the strength of the gear, the amount of ba, both, or some other reason within the compound????
  12. Hellawulf

CKD Diet Effect - Cheating may not have been worth it... ugh!

I love how I feel on the CKD diet (usually). Cleaner, more consistent energy, feels like the difference between premium and standard gas in a car. But, last week I did cheat (and when I mean cheat, I drank with my friends and then pigged out bad due to some serious munchies) half way through the...
  13. J

injection soreness spreading

I am on a cycle of sus 500 and have had a real problem with getting sore at the injection site. I injected my right glute this Monday and it is now wednesday and the soreness has spread a little across my glute to my lower back and feels just a tad puffy. No redness, no fever, headaches etc...
  14. A

My ass is still really sore from an injection on Monday

Hey all...this is my first time on this website and would appreciate any feedback..thanks in advance...anyway, im taking 1cc of tren/2cc's of test every three days and this past injection in the upper right glute really got sore..this hasnt happened before and not sure why all of the sudden...
Top Bottom